2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

give me a specific number and compare it to the number of interviews that, say, obama had done by july 1st of 2012.

Do your own homework.

The summary of Hur’s report was straightforward, that Biden improperly kept classified information from his VP days and improperly shared it with his biographer. But it would be difficult to prove criminal intent because Biden presented as “an elderly man with poor memory.”

In light of all the evidence we now have in front of us, what part of that could you possibly object to?

you made the claim that he’s done “dozens” so lets see it, this isn’t my homework it’s yours.

On March 11, 2024, Hur resigned from the Department of Justice.[30] A redacted version of Hur’s interview transcript was released on March 12. According to NPR, the transcript painted “a more nuanced portrait of the president than was described in Hur’s report”.[31] The Associated Press wrote that “the reality of the situation… isn’t as clear as either Biden or Hur portrayed.”[32] According to The Washington Post , “Biden doesn’t come across as being as absent-minded as Hur has made him out to be.”[33] On the same day, Hur testified about his investigation before the House Judiciary Committee.[34]

Robert Hur is a political operative, and if you believe him you’re easily fooled or just want to believe.

Facts are facts, and our nation has an adversarial system precisely to avoid the burying of unfavorable facts by the party in power.

Biden has done 34 press conferences, 118 interviews, and 570 informal Q and As as president. He’s done 52 interviews with major print and tv outlets, all per the WP.

Notably, you posted an opinion of Hur (an elderly man with poor memory), a man who resigned specifically so he could participate in a sham republican house hearing. You need to figure out the difference between fact and opinion.

Majority of the country thinks he’s below that level.

He enunciated, “We finally beat Medicare,” pretty clearly. He pivoted from abortion to Laken Riley pretty clearly.

Frankly I’d prefer these things to the above.

Many of us were saying this 6+ months ago, the signs were there. The party leaders thought they could close ranks around him, hide him enough, and hold off Trump with relative ease. They didn’t expect to be polling behind going into the debates, and they thought they could get lucky and get good days from Biden on the key days. They gambled, they lost. The good part is they lost early enough to have time to step back from the abyss.

1 Like

You said this year. I dunno how many he’s done this year, but the fact that he ducked the Super Bowl interview shows he’s even been ducking softball interviews.

Biden looked every bit an elderly man with poor memory on the debate stage. In fact, I’d argue that phrasing is generous to Biden based on that debate.

1 Like

How many of the interviews occurred after the sun went down?

Republicans are not fair judges of this.

1 Like

Hur was even nice enough to call Biden well-meaning and sympathetic, lol. Arguably, he described Biden exactly as the Biden campaign itself is describing him today.

No it doesn’t. I couldn’t find a quick list of everything this year, I’m not going to fucking find and count every interview myself in the past year to win an internet argument because I’m not deranged. But he’s been live, the Stern interview is the first one I could think of.

This is not how sundowning works and it’s fucking stupid to suggest it.

Noted Bernie Bro Ezra Klein in his interview with Isaac Chotiner in the New Yorker
“ There was no vote Ruth Bader Ginsburg cast and no decision she authored that was as consequential as her decision not to retire. ”

you’ve moved the goalposts

No I didn’t. I’m not playing the troll game of gathering this impossible set of data that would require hours of work just to not change your mind. gmafb.

What was it? 80% of independents?