2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Yeah. Based solely on that tape, there’s an argument there should be serious discussions on whether or not he should get 25th amendment treatment immediately. He’s running to be president until TWO THOUSAND TWENTY-NINE.

And I’m fine with calling what happened not dementia or whatever, but if not, then what the hell was it? All I (along with tens of millions watching at home) saw was a very old man go full Miss Teen South Carolina multiple times in a 90 minute debate.

1 Like

Feel like every day I’m seeing some article about X group of voters in Y country swinging to the far right. Feels like everything just unraveling

1 Like

The last big bout of worldwide fascism we had came after a big pandemic and a big worldwide economic crisis right?

1 Like

So does Kennedy have any kind of chance? Starting to think that he’s the least bad realistic option.

I do not disagree that it was a bad debate, and that Biden hurt his chances. What I don’t think is that just because of this, we should usurp the nomination process, validate Republican criticism, throw the whole party into disarray, potentially concede whole swing states where a new nominee could not be on the ballot, and concede downballot races also by embracing chaos and yoloing with someone else. I get that when you think the game is lost, you yolo it up a bit to give yourself a chance, but there is more than one election on the ballot in November, and it’s not obvious that choosing someone else even offers a better chance at the top seat.

1 Like

Biden stepping down voluntarily doesn’t usurp the nomination process.

I’d be interested in the citations as to which swing states we concede if Biden steps down prior to his official nomination.

“We” aren’t doing that. Biden did with that performance.

The attack line on Biden was that he’s lost his marbles and has no idea what’s going on. His #1 most important job on Thursday was to appear energetic and coherent. And we got…that.

1 Like

https://x.com/yashar/status/1807936310998716721?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

This is kind of funny: Trump Amplifies Calls to Jail Top Elected Officials, Invokes Military Tribunals – DNyuz

He is calling for a military tribunal and jailing of MItch McConnell who I think endorsed him like a week ago? lol.

Don’t worry, nobody can do that any more than the video clips already do.

This doesn’t seem to be an issue at all.

Also Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Cheney, Kinzinger, and several others. Some for treason, so I assume he wants to execute them.

The cool thing is, this is now a SCOTUS-approved policy proposal.

Biden mumbled, and occasionally mangled his words. That’s the objective reality. It is you buying into Republican propaganda that that is dementia. It’s just not.

1 Like

So Carl Bernstein, citing numerous sources that are from the Biden camp - staff, donors, etc… is Republican propaganda?

At this point it’s crystal clear that Biden is unfit for office and has been for some time, and he, his family, and senior staffers have conspired to hide this from the public.

15-20 instances in a year makes this a more than once a month occurrence. Throw in the leak about him being sharp 10a-4p, but not outside those hours, and it gets even worse.

If he’s as bad as he was at the debate 15-20 days a year, there’s a 4-6% chance he’s going to be in that condition any time there’s an emergency. This is a national security issue, objectively.

And they say it’s getting worse, especially the last six months. This is the worst scandal a Democratic president has had in my lifetime, and it’s not even close.

That’s not what he said. It’s you buying into it. Here’s another example:

At this point it’s crystal clear that Biden is unfit for office and has been for some time, and he, his family, and senior staffers have conspired to hide this from the public.

I do not believe that your post is Republican propaganda. I believe you’ve bought into it.

I mean, didn’t we just discuss an article where a bunch of “anonymous” (all republican) sources talked about how Biden was a doddering invalid but Democrats who were interviewed but not quoted disagreed? Yes, it’s Republican propaganda

So when Carl Bernstein says that he has numerous sources who are close to Biden - donors, staff, etc, who say this… And you say it’s Republican propaganda. Are you suggesting that Carl Bernstein is a liar who is intentionally pushing Republican propaganda? Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Did you watch the Bernstein clip?

I mean, decent chance he’s able to get above 15% to get into the next debate and then who knows? At some point, it stands to reason that he’ll gain support from people who ditch Biden… Once he does, that momentum should lead to further gains. If he passes Biden, he’s the lesser of two evils choice.