2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Schlongged

She’s not going there for fun. :vince1:

I had to stop reading the UP threads. Doom posting…

1 Like

Wild we live in a country where this is not immediately disqualifying

Here’s some unskewing Hopium

2 Likes

It’s the same exact play as 2022. They know the data bros will give them free press, and there’s no negative consequences. Why wouldn’t they do it again?

1 Like

I dunno this just feels like cope. I’m pretty doompilled at this point.

It’s mind numbing. I can show this to my Jewish mother and she’ll just say it’s fake and he’s a RINO.

I’m maintaining optimism until the final NYT/Siena poll drop. Going to be shook if those bad

:leolol:

I’m not agreeing that Trump is praising Adolf Hitler, because all you have are the comments from General Kelly,” he said on CNN. Hagerty acknowledged that he had worked closely with Kelly and didn’t think Kelly had ever lied to him, but nonetheless accused Kelly of lying now.

There comes a day in every election cycle when I finally buy a gallon of milk that expires after Election Day. In that moment I’m faced with the cosmic realization that time marches inexorably forward and one way or another this will all be over soon.

Ladies and gentlemen, today is that day.

8 Likes

“More than 870,000 Texans turned out to vote on Monday, with turnout particularly high in Democratic hotspots. The first day of early voting broke previous records with 4.7% of all registered Texan voters casting their ballot, the Texas Secretary of State’s Office reported. Between 2016 and 2024, Texas’ share of registered voters increased by 22%, seven percent higher than its population growth, The Hill reports. The number of those who vote has also increased from 58% in 2016 to 66% in 2020. The increase in voters in Texas appears to be benefitting the Democrats, with elections becoming much closer races in recent years.”

Voted all blue in Texas today !

5 Likes

More Hopium (cause if there is something on audio or video, it will end him for sure this time).

https://x.com/torriangray/status/1849100975316828272?s=46

2 Likes

N-Word Tape about to drop? :eyes:

Or Hitler tape?

Literally nothing would matter

Someone needs to tell Trump that Hitler’s generals tried to kill him.

IDK an actual just flat out grandpa rant with “Those stupid n words are…” type stuff in it would move the meter. We’d be hearing it bleeped out over and over for the next 2 weeks.

I’d be pretty annoyed if it was bleeped …

1 Like

Think saw somewhere that Kelly claims he did tell Trump that