2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Trump Says Arnold Palmer Was Hung

Dual gotchas. Tim needs to press hard back on this Trump Hitler one.

Tripling down on “don’t trust the experts” is fucking wild. You have to tag that and belittle him every time your mic is on with that shit. It’s like hearing a conspiracy theorist say 9/11 was an inside job. Nothing else matters in a debate you just facefuck them with that dumb shit repeatedly.

Don’t go for the shiny bullshit, hammer him on America’s Hitler.

IMG_0587

5 Likes

Ah yes let’s let the VC bro lecture us on giving a fuck about slave labor.

45 minutes to get to abortion!

The only winning move is not to play

2 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely not watching the debate. I’m loosely following you guys so thank you for your service I guess. You aren’t ever getting this time back. Nobody actually watching something like this is persuadable and the only parts that matter are the parts that can be cut into clips by the social media people. Whoever fed their social media team the best and starved the other sides social media the best won. I follow a few right wing accounts I’ll see both sets of takes tomorrow.

Speaking of social media I distinctly recall raging the last 3 election cycles about the absolute idiocy of not using the internet to directly message voters and instead using it almost entirely to raise money for TV. This cycle I have seen a lot of TV style persuasion advertising on social media.

If advertising matters at all this thing is not going to be close. Not only are we outraising them drastically Trump is stealing a sizable chunk of every dollar raised. They’re going to get outspent like 2:1 when this is over. That absolutely isn’t how it went in 2016 or 2020.

I honestly don’t have a single positive thing you can attribute to the GOP side of the situation other than these polls. Which is pretty weird honestly and it definitely does make me a little uneasy… but pretending every other thing that exists doesn’t exist for the sake of giving yourself an anxiety attack a day from now until election day… yeah I don’t think that’s a good idea.

2 Likes

Making childcare more accessible? Bull. Shit.

“He just admitted his own position is so far right that it’s to the right of the Ohio voters, that’s the part you need to pay attention to.”

Say something like that. Walz is not very good at this.

Lmao - support abortion rights, lower childcare costs and IVF? 100% lie word salad.

He’s too honest is the problem. JD is just saying lie after lie.

1 Like

“You agree she should still be alive, who’s fault is it that she’s not? It’s your running mate’s.”

Just say that.

Whenever somebody says “oh it’s a big diverse messy country and the states should decide these things”, I wish somebody would immediately ask if that also applies to gun control laws.

Walz is being a little too nice. He needs to just say “You’re just making shit up.”

Still think it’s going okay so far, no huge fuckups on either side.

For sure.

Yeah this is heading directly to VP debates don’t matter territory, but Tim could have landed some haymakers and didn’t fire back at easy layups. I’m concerned some normies will find JD normal sounding enough to pull the lever for Trump. He’s good at delivering the bullshit in a normie tone.

Polymarket has Walz winning, so that’s good.

Nah I think it’s much closer to a draw. They both come across as normal and reasonable so it’s not nearly as entertaining or interesting as a Harris-Trump beatdown.

Nothing like a knockout blow by anybody yet.

How much of JD’s lie salad can be cut up into propaganda? That’s all that matters here. We’re going to show those videos to people whether they want to see them or not don’t you worry. This is what advertising is for.

By the way the best way to tell me you lack self awareness without telling me you lack self awareness is to tell me that advertising doesn’t work on you.

The only way true low information voters are going to interact with this is through passively consuming advertising content.