2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Trump Says Arnold Palmer Was Hung

Make school doors and windows strong again!

“I’ve become friends with school shooters.”

:harold:

Ugh, Walz just stumbled and said, “I’ve become friends with school shooters.”

That’s going to be used on social.

Pretty effective stuff from Walz on the guns issue, actually

1 Like

Kamala should have gotten Walz a little tipsy before this. I doubt Timmy would go for this bullshit if some weirdo walked into a bar and started saying it.

This is not a thing that happens. Really. I’m very pessimistic about this election, but this. Debate. Does. Not. Matter.

For the love of God hammer this couch fucker for claiming the VP can enact policy.

1 Like

He needs to tie this housing is not a commodity line into Donald Trump the billionaire real estate magnate.

“HOW CAN YOU AGREE WITH ME, YOUR RUNNING MATE IS A REAL ESTATE MAGNATE!!!”

Haven’t been able to follow or watch but checked CNN and for some reason this struck me as hilarious enough to laugh while eating some cereal and starting hacking

The blue check morons on X are already running with this. Ugh.

LOLLLLLLL JD’s getting roasted on healthcare. Dems are so goddamn stupid for not constantly talking about healthcare

2 Likes

“Actions speak louder than words. They say they want to protect it, but every chance he had, Donald Trump tried to repeal it.”

KEEP. IT. SIMPLE.

Narrator: he did not keep it simple.

Walz just crushed on health care

He seems not capable of keeping it simple in this format unfortunately

Eh I’m sure they will feel proud of their zinger but I think making a clear word mixup is not that impressive when you don’t have a viable argument the speaker is demented so they just used to that this would seem a big deal if it was Biden but nobody cares now

Walz down to 40c on Polymarket. Oops.

I don’t know what you guys expected, it’s a schoolteacher against a Yale trained attorney. It also doesn’t matter, at all, so everyone should chill.

2 Likes

Lmao

Vance: “These guys keep saying if Trump is reelected all these terrible things will happen…”

Walz: [NODDING VIGOROUSLY]