2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Trump Says Arnold Palmer Was Hung

Finally got to cast our ballots by mail this morning (the mail ballots somehow got wet and we needed to request new ones*), and there were about 25-30 people there to vote early in person, including some young people registering to vote and voting early. Anecdotally, felt encouraging in Suburban Philly.

*I called voter services this week and they said that they were getting complaints all across the state because of “Wet Ballots” and said it was a major issue because of humidity when they mailed them (Thanks, Climate Change).

See, ours were so bad the return envelopes wound up sealed. The advised me to use a letter opener to open it and Scotch tape to seel it back shut.

Last thing we wanted was anyone thinking it was a tampered ballot. But, my spidey sense smells some trouble ahead if people don’t do what we did to get a replacement in person …

2 Likes

I started back up with my temp job at the election center yesterday.

It’s going to be great for my mental health to be able to focus on the work and not the politics for the next couple of weeks.

Ironically election facilities have to be among the most apolitical environments in the country right now.

We have expanded capacity for this election and they are anticipating and prepared for record turnout.

I think there are already 200k early ballots going through processing and we’ll start tabulating them on Wednesday.

Because AZ allows sealed early ballots to be dropped off on Election Day (and there will be 200-500k of these), it seems highly unlikely that the state will be called on election night. Sorry!

Also because of a reduced threshold for recounts, it’s likely there will be at least one contest that goes to a recount, although not necessarily the president.

5 Likes

I saw stories a couple of days ago about stuck envelopes in NC, now also seeing similar stories for PA. :harold:

Taking actual action around politics - especially locally - does wonders for me. The “work” I do is partisan (I canvass for local/regional candidates), but just getting out there and feeling like I’m doing some good is a big lift. Glad it’s helping you as well.

3 Likes

:vince1:

https://x.com/flywithkamala/status/1847702810261147893

1 Like

https://x.com/AccountableGOP/status/1847766955299569961?t=VPls6Pr5bAiw60C3IA3H9w&s=19

what

2 Likes

Trump thinks the piece of information that Pennsylvania voters need in order to make their decision is that Arnold Palmer had a big dick.

I had no idea how he got to that topic, apparently was at the Arnold Palmer airport

We love our athletes to hog out, don’t we folks?

Just a very straight man telling a crowd of very straight men about Arnold Palmer’s huge schlong.

Meanwhile this is what Dem energy looks like!

https://x.com/cabbotellie/status/1847671484736495808?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

If some is >0, I’ll take that bet.

I follow sports fairly closely and I’d never even heard that Arnie had a huge dong.

If anything it would get those considering but not sure to slam yes

:leolol:

1 Like

Lmao I forgot that Arnie hated Trump and saw him for the phony he was. If you’re going to talk about a pro golfer’s dick size at a political rally, you definitely want to make it the one who hated you so that’s the day 2 story about your insane dementia fueled rally.

In a few days he’ll be saying Jack’s is bigger.

The black voters would slam yes for that?