2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Trump Says Arnold Palmer Was Hung

Jack an absolute lock for having a tiny button dick imo.

Not great

https://x.com/Politics_Polls/status/1847867118605254952?t=r-rQKIfRAMrWkwDuYo5qIw&s=19

Not as bad as some this past week though. Nice to see Harris hanging in the game in AZ

1 Like

That’s not good.

Interestingly atlas intel today has Trump +3 national but Harris +1 in WI. I guess maybe random variability shouldn’t be so interesting to me but it is

The polling is pretty weird this cycle. Either it’s fucked or the continuing party realignment is changing the order of swing states in terms of lean blue/red.

It’s fucked. I refuse to believe they’re reaching a meaningful amount of young people and aren’t using good assumptions.

2 Likes

Just zero mental health upside to paying attention to polls

7 Likes

Agreed, Two weeks and two days to go. Then we just need to fade another 4 years.

Every single clip from his fox interview yesterday is in. They’re fact checking Jan 6 and he’s sticking with “day of love” and bragging about the crowd size.

The writing is on the wall everywhere:

https://x.com/RalstonReports/status/1848040543231652016

Pre-covid were Ds always expected to rack up massive early/mail voting leads everywhere?

1 Like

I am currently in Bucks County, in an area that was legit 50-50 in 2020. Signs are 4 to 1 in favor of Trump. Not great.

Pretty sure historically it was more republican leaning. Tended to be older, more reliant voters. Historically that was more republican (maybe notsomuch now)

Just once I want one of these voter turnout things broken down by gender. In this election that’s probably as important as party identification. I know more than one registered Democrat who has been voting straight red since the 90’s.

You couldn’t pay me to put up a Harris sign in AZ. There’s literally no upside whereas it’s quite unlikely someone will get fucked with for putting up a Trump sign.

4 Likes

I’m sure as shit not putting up a sign.

1 Like

Election Law Blog: Elon Musk Veers Into Clearly Illegal Vote Buying, Offering $1 Million Per Day Lottery Prize Only to Registered Voters

Though maybe some of the other things Musk was doing were of murky legality, this one is clearly illegal. See 52 U.S.C. 10307(c): “Whoever knowingly or willfully gives false information as to his name, address or period of residence in the voting district for the purpose of establishing his eligibility to register or vote, or conspires with another individual for the purpose of encouraging his false registration to vote or illegal voting, or pays or offers to pay or accepts payment either for registration to vote or for voting shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both…” (Emphasis added.)

I’m sure LOL LAW will get right on this!

Maybe the fine print said if you send a postcard to a PO Box in Russia you can be entered with no “purchase” necessary

Oh dear we’re fucked