College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Somebody better keep an eye on Cutty Sark tonight

lol at throwing on last drive. Game would be over

lol at running plays and stopping the clock

Injury or holding calls.

These coaches never learn. Kneel kneel kneel punt they have 12 seconds from the 20 yard line

He let go of the ball with both hands

If you like them, no. If you donā€™t, yes.

This theorem holds true for everything; politics, sports, geopolitical crises, etc.

Officially up 50 bucks on the year after being waaaay down for most of the year

And Michigan -5

1 Like

Mich -5 is free money. We going to run for 250 yards.

:thinking:

https://twitter.com/greatbigidiot/status/1742062573179003018

Try gettin gud Bama boy

The UM record for passing TDs in a year is only 25, and apparently will never be broken

https://x.com/drewchallett/status/1742680398209974301?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

Saban literally ran out of fingers im not too worried about it

Living in the past

1 Like

The narrative on this Purdue edge transferring to A&M for $650k is amazing. Heā€™s easily worth over $1M in anything resembling a quasi labor market with equitable revenue share. Instead, weā€™re doing a fainting couch liquidation sale for the Brads, Chads, and dads who are certain this is rUiNiNg ThE gAmE. Same sport that just paid a coach $75M to go home.

How does this work? I found this tweet sayingā€¦

Schools donā€™t pay players directly, right? So this is saying the player wasā€¦offered (by who?)ā€¦$450k more in endorsements or whatever to transfer to TAMU? How do the mechanics of this work? Does TAMU have some fund of committed money for fake ā€œendorsement dealsā€ from rich alums that they dangle in front of recruits?

(to be clear I am 100% in favor of players getting these bags, just wondering how it works in determining player movement)

Yes.

lol car dealers

lol I originally wrote ā€œcar dealers in College Stationā€ but there canā€™t be enough to fund this kind of enterprise

Hey, there are fast food restaurant franchisees, too.

I think you show up at a boosterā€™s car dealership and they take your picture and maybe use it in an ad

I see my mustang is slow