College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

@pvn

hahahaha legendary

Lolsparty continues

Nooooooooooooooo

Thereā€™s no way the urban stuff is legit

Why would urban go to MSU lol

Does he like money?

MSU doesnā€™t have that much. They arenā€™t truly out from Tucker yet, and that contract was nowhere truly funded

1 Like

Tucker was ā€œsickā€ or something and was a no show at the hearing today. Oh and heā€™s got new evidence thatā€™s going to clear him.

Heā€™s Donald J Tucker at this point.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be shocked to find he implied that Brenda Tracy was a slut.

Anyways, think this week will be a good one. Starting off hot on bets, Iā€™m currently even on the year!

Wins so far this week:
Western Kentucky -6 (It was 35-7 at half and LaTech came back 35-28 but threw a pick)
NMSU -6.5 (Won by 17)
Jacksonville St +3 (Won 45-30, highly recommend watching this team. Their offense is some ungodly mixture of cocaine and meth)

Upcoming bets:
Illinois -3.5 v Nebraska - Donā€™t really like anything too much Friday night, but Illinois is a team that is super dependent on a man defense, which works super well when they arenā€™t out-talented. Nebraska does not out talent them. Iā€™m worried about Illinois scoring though. Nebraskaā€™s D isnā€™t that bad despite the Michigan game
Oklahoma v Texas Under 60.5 - people like to say this game always is nuts, but I donā€™t believe in that shit. SP+ puts the total at 58, Oklahoma has a defense this year and their offense is mid.
Missouri +4.5 v LSU - home dog, Mizzou has the horses to score a lot, LSU has no secondary.
Notre Dame v Louisville Under 54 - NDā€™s offense is bad, Louisville are kind of frauds and NDā€™s defense is really good. ND will also slow the game down a lot if they get up by 10 or whatever.
NC State -6.5 v Marshall - NCST has a QB change that I think will benefit them, Marshall is kind of scary here though. Not my favorite play of the week.
Northern Illinois v Akron Under 42.5 - easily my grossest play of the week. Akron is on a backup QB. NIU doesnā€™t think scoring is relevant in winning football games. Going to be gross.
Michigan -18.5 @ Minnesota - I think Michigan is three TDs better than every Big Ten West team. UM is going to approach the Minny all RPO offense by forcing Minny to run, UMā€™s DL will eat up the run. UM will score 35, gg.
Purdue +2.5 @ Iowa - Purdue is a well coached team. Iowa is not and is on their backup QB.

Really want to pull the trigger on Maryland +17 v OSU but just canā€™t

Added Maryland team total over 18.5

Enjoying the Maryland sweat? :smile:

Good thing they fucked up a free 3 points at halftime.

Why is every team a gutless choke

LOL Texas defense.

:harold:

2 Likes

Ha was about to make that post. Fuckin a that was a rough ending

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

First major college football game. Cougs somehow leading at the half but look terrible. Itā€™s hotter than the sun, just moved into the shade. UCLA Fans: :-1:

3 Likes