College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Ugh, what an ugly int to throw.

Not the Cam Ward we’re used to seeing. UCLA’s pressure has him very rattled.

Espn ploos currently featuring handball and pickleball

UCLA/WSU post-mortem: it was not as close as the score might indicate. UCLA defense was dominant. It was clear early on it would take a miracle for WSU to win, and I thought maybe the pick-6 at the end of the first half might have been it. But it would have taken multiple miracles, as it turned out.

The Rose Bowl was an unpleasant place to see a game. Many UCLA fans were really terrible - “PAC-2, nobody wants you”, “Have fun in the Mountain West”. To their credit a few UCLA supporters apologized for how the others were acting, but that also kind of tells you how douchey the bad ones were being. These were all grown adults, by the way, not college students. I brought a refillable water bottle as I had read there were refilling stations, but that water was literally undrinkable, warm and tasted of plastic and chlorine.

These headlines could use some workshopping

1 Like

Surprise, Notre Dame sucks. That means I get paid again by a Domer stan who says tHiS iS tHe YeAr! every year. What a pathetic fan base. Not the cheering for a team part, but the getting fooled by corporate crooks click baiting them every year with false hope. “Dude I’m telling ya this Sam Hartman guy is different. He’s a game changer.”

These games today should really make OSU fans scared. ND gets rocked. They struggle hard with maryland and do the james franklin thing by blowing it out in garbage time.

miami only had to kneel, ran it anyways, fumbled, and then gave up a long td to lose on a pass

Wtf is that call? USC guy did not catch that.

Guy should be fired tomorrow.

1 Like

Had to search for this to see if it was hyperbole.

It wasn’t. No timeouts, under 40 seconds, 3rd down. Kneel and game over. Amazing.

Coach makes $8 million this year btw.

1 Like

USC is fraudulent. Unreal reffing to keep them in this.

This is criminal. USC is holding on almost every play and instead getting gifted calls.

Srsly what the fuck? They call a phantom penalty on ARI on every play.

Absolute incompetence on both sides.

USC should be automatically DQ’ed from playoff consideration.

1 Like

ND murdered, OSU fraudulent, USC fraudulent, Texas is back to being Texas

Georgia isn’t super mega elite this year… Michigan is flawed, but very good. Feels wide open tbh

arizona forgot they have to go for two lol

do it arizona, take the first swipe at the pac12 playoff hopes

fucking teases