College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

LolSparty. I fell asleep. Went from up 24-6 to down 24-27.

Burn it all down.

implying the “real” kicker isn’t a student???

Nothing but L’s baby

Serious question: Do you believe that you can beat the vig in the long run?

Fuck no. I’m here for shits and giggles.

Navy v Charlotte under going to break the streak

Show Iowa / Wisconsin at Guantanamo

1 Like
1 Like

My older daughter was out of school Friday, and my wife was traveling for work, which could make for a very stressful day, but the high school dance team, of all things, came to the rescue. They hosted a camp/fund raiser at the middle school where they taught kids K-8th who were all off school a dance routine that they’d all dance together on the field at the high school football game that night, for a modest fee that funds their dance team (worth every penny).

That all is to say I didn’t get to start watching this game until late in the 3rd quarter, and I’m glad I didn’t. I would have turned it off at half, but instead

:vince:

Sorry about the Stanford tip, CN. I think I’ve changed my read now to Stanford being a very bad team, but nevertheless underrated because of how truly abysmal they were in 2020-2022.

1 Like

Iowa has 172 yards, 82 of them on one play. They are winning 7-6 lol

omg iowa is going to win the damn west again

Slow developing run play from the shotgun on 4th and goal from the 1. :person_facepalming:

Beamer TRUSTING THE DEFENSE that hasn’t stopped anyone all game

Under 34.5 never in doubt

IMG_5703

1 Like

3 Likes

Ugh, so much time left for Oregon.

NBC announcers literally touching themselves hyping themselves up about this game like either of these teams are actually any good

obvious faked injury.

kickaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Sure might have been nice to have 6 more points on the board.