College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Transfer balance straight over to Duke money line don’t even need to see the cash mang

1 Like

If I’m a fella name of “Penix” I’m getting that shit taken care of before the Heisman ceremony I tell you what

1 Like

The Notre dame tv crew is absolutely insufferable

1 Like

ooh boy this is why I think caleb williams is overrated as a draft prospect. He’s too reliant on off script plays, that goes poorly against disciplined teams.

errrg my read on this game was nd would slow USC down, and that they would slow the game down a ton. This being super aggressive and scoring 24 points is something I’m not a fan of.

Caleb Williams just doesn’t do progressions. Zach Wilson with more talent.

Why the hell is usc running it there?

1 Like

gotta get the fg

ROFL at the offside ND players, rofl at ND calling time out

USC oline is an embarrassment

Death. Taxes. Lincoln Riley shitting the bed in some crucial game at some point during the season.

Undefeated Lullvull down 10 to 1-5 Pitt? :leolol:

thanks for swinging by louisville take some of these leftovers home we’ll never eat them all

tenthingsdoorslam

Capital F fraudulent and this QB is capital B bust.

2 Likes

ND going to blow this

https://twitter.com/dubs408/status/1713343514493521943

A minute 45???

I don’t see an argument for an SEC team making the playoff if the other conference winners win out.

They won’t, but also georgia is missing out.

Lesson of the day: fuck unders

1 Like

Well it’s just a thought experiment. Rerun it where everyone has one “good” loss and it doesn’t change unless it’s Bama that gets through. But there are probably no IRL scenarios where a same-record SEC team gets left out because rigged.