College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

lol trojans

Mack Brown is still coaching??? I thought he died 20 years ago.

100%

I think the pac is going to cannibalize itself though. Wouldn’t be surprised if everyone has 2 losses again.

rofl the points off turnovers screwed me in this game

if alabama wins out, they will put alabama in

based on what I have seen so far this year? alabama does not deserve to be in no matter what they do from here on out

if UM/tOSU finish undefeated/1-loss against the other in whatever order, my committee always puts them both in this year

Yeah Bama looks like trash, and UGA isn’t that good. In the hypothetical scenario of every other conference winner running the table, who gets left out?

nah, i think that only happened because all the conf champs had 2 losses otherwise. Would need 2 of 3 conference champs of PAC12/B12/ACC to have two losses.

Maybe a Big 12 champ that’s anyone other than an undefeated OU? I dunno. I don’t see undefeated FSU getting left out, but they still need to get through Miami and Florida which are never certain. Bama or UGA if SEC stays like it is most likely, though Bama would deserve it if OU, FSU, UM or OSU, and Washington are all undefeated.

yeah I guess. I just think that if you want the 4 best teams in FBS, this year they are 2 of the 4.

chaos is far more likely than 4 undefeateds imo

meh osu needs to make a big jump to make me think that.

Iowa Football 6-1 and likely heading to the Big Ten title game, but Brian Ferentz now needs them to average 31 points per game the rest of the season to keep his job :leolol:

1 Like

unfortunately with their ad change and “success” zero percent chance this happens

The Cougs are just in a total shambles, a completely different team after the bye. If they keep playing like this the only likely win left on their schedule is ASU and I feel like even that is questionable. They’ve got a lot of problems but it’s hard to not find fault with the coaching - they’ve just totally fallen apart. I cannot fathom how this is the same team that beat Wisconsin and the Beavs.

Was late to this games number which was like -18.5, got 23.5, which is gross but still worth it because temple is super beat up and has quit

24-0 at half

Man fuck night kickoffs. I just want this done and dusted by noon and I can enjoy the rest of my day

I’m glad it’s up against the baseball. I imagine the clicker won’t get much exercise.

Allar doesn’t look ready for this

Michigan should be 10 point favorites versus both of these :wastebasket::wastebasket:

2 Likes

Weird things happen in Happy Valley but man gotta like our chances right now