College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Hot damn, maybe they should forfeit all those games to “punish the institution”.

At least we never have to hear the sanctimonious UM fan shtick ever again.

1 Like

2 Likes

Still. No one cares.

Literally no one.

I took this comment and only bet the over…at least I made the right choice on this game.

Before its next game, Michigan football absorbed a major loss: Its credibility

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2023/11/17/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh-big-ten-suspension-credibility-chris-partridge/71626654007/

Blockquote…Michigan should have known this unpleasant outcome was a possibility before it launched its offensive on behalf of Harbaugh, a man who deserves to be perceived with a jaundiced eye.
After all, it was only two months ago when Harbaugh proclaimed, without solicitation, that Michigan would establish a “gold standard” for compliance “[to make sure I don’t ever get sidelined again]
…But this latest mess has brought even more shame because it has stripped away the credibility of Michigan’s leadership bit by bit to the point that there is not much left.
After all their posturing, all their caterwauling and all their silly attempts to invite compassion for their unpopular cause, they have quietly withdrawn.

I’m happy to have been so wrong. Cougs stepped up but wow Colorado is bad.

Remember when every single AP voter had Colorado ranked?

do people still watch gameday? lee corso is the only person on earth older than joe biden, then you have pat fucking mcaffee and PFT COMMENTER on here? what the fuck is going on

actually the show would probably be 200% better if it was just pft commenter riffing for an hour with none of these other dumbasses

3 Likes

Used to watch occasionally but refuse to watch macafee

The Fox show is decent. Refuse to watch anything with Pat fucking McAfee

How is PM a thing. He’s annoying on everything he is on

hate meyer though so i just watch epl most mornings

lol dawgs

4 Likes

accurate

Shocking how my mood improved with a road win in MSU’s final game this season (yes I know that Penn State is in the schedule, but I’m not tuning into a slaughter).

Rooting for massive refball so the loser can be butthurt in the B1G game.

Refball Georgia

Didn’t even throw the flag until the interception