College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Literally threw the flag 20 yards into the INT return

relatable tbh

1 Like

Is 5 TD passes in a half good?

Make that 6. Sheesh.

2 Likes

Am I super biased or is this an obvious personal foul on GT?

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1726049283089252849

Two calls on the play: holding on 'Cuse (obvious) and personal foul on 'Cuse (the fuck?).

I assume there was some sort of retaliation or something behind the play

Michigan opens -5.5

Announcers said the guy holding continued his block all the way to the wall. Not sure if it was like violent or just being a dick, but regardless, assuming they got that part right, how do they not call the late hit on the ballcarrier in the end zone?

This Syracuse-Georgia Tech game is objectively one of the worst football games I’ve ever watched. Syracuse has no quarterback, literally. Their starter is hurt, their backup sucked and got hurt, and they don’t think their third or fourth stringers are ready/capable. So they’re running a mixture of Wildcat/Veer/Option stuff.

Syracuse has 37 rushes for 152 (4.1 avg) and is 13/13 for 41 yds passing (3.2 avg). They attempted one pass beyond the line of scrimmage, and it was incomplete but a flag for an ineligible man downfield brought it back.

'Cuse is running dive plays on 3&13. It’s awful.

Somehow, despite this, and despite the fact that Georgia Tech is playing for bowl eligibility with only Georgia left on the schedule… It’s 24-16 Tech, and Cuse has the ball with 10 mins left.

Just a total circus.

Try any Iowa game.

TIL that teams can have two guys wearing the same number on different sides of the ball. Is that common? Not true in the pros right?

Not true in the pros correct. Active roster is like 48 on game day. There’s no cap on a college team, but the away team usually travels with a smaller roster

1 Like

Lololololol Michigan by 100

https://x.com/anthonytbroome/status/1726768929777844662?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

2 Likes

Man if they really think they lost because of the same sign stealing shit they were doing it’s not going to go well for them

This is a 100% put up or shut up game for both teams. The narrative swing regarding the scandal will be massive based on the result.

Notre Dame -26 is definitely this week’s free money. ND has been annihilating lesser competition, which Stanford most definitely is, and Stanford, having just lost their rivalry game, has less than nothing to play for. Domers gonna hit the over by themselves and cover.

Eh, you’re not betting on whether ND can beat Stanford by 26 (obviously they can), you’re betting on how hard ND plays when they already have the game locked up, how early they go to backups, etc. Those answers may be different in the last regular season game than in prior weeks.

Yeah 26 points is a lot.

I like Oregon State +13 1/2 at Oregon. The Beavs are fired up and nearly beat Washington last week.

with ND’s offense i ain’t touching that