College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Mark Stoops to A&M.

1 Like

So they’re gonna blow another $100M on a complete moron. Good job.

3 Likes

Seemed so odd I didn’t question it.

Happy to be wrong.

When there is smoke there is usually some fire. There was definitely a lot of smoke

https://twitter.com/UKCoachStoops/status/1728655482317869099

The committee will match B1G and PAC in the last true Rose Bowl if at all possible.

Lololol

https://x.com/tannerwutang/status/1728758762230681789?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

Ehhh I don’t think so… but maybe obviously.

Also the rose bowl died a decade plus ago

the carousel is in motion

allentweet

lol at some nobody I’ve never even heard of at Indiana getting $21MM to fuck off and terry bowden getting $180k lollllll

15MM total but yeah that’s probably what terry made in all his years at auburn?

3 Likes

So I went on a massive heater last week with 9 wins, 0 losses, 1 push on my bets to finish -3.5 units on the year. Obviously have to go for positive territory this week.

Michigan -3.5 x2
Ole Miss -10
Green Bay +8.5
Dallas -13
SF -7.5
Iowa +3
PSU -23
Missouri -9
Miami Dolphins -9.5

Only two of the wins were even sweats. Michigan was pretty lucky because if they get one more first down they don’t cover.

IMG_4522

1 Like

Was at the game and was praying for a 1st down there even though I had 4 units on UM -3.5

Would gladly take the L on that bet to lock the game up

Instead. Sub coach did his best James Franklin and went run run run FG for the cover

For fun, what would a parlay of all these have paid?

1 Like

Probably around +20000

1 Like

This past week was the weirdest I have ever seen for football betting. I have never had a weekend where I won every bet until last week. I even tried to parlay Ravens + under last night and couldn’t get it in before kickoff and it would have hit. Even the dumb props came in like clockwork:

Dallas -10.5 :white_check_mark:
Milroe o44.5 rushing yds :white_check_mark:
Miami-NYJ o40.5 :white_check_mark:
KC-LVR o42.5 :white_check_mark:
Bal-LAC any team score first 7 mins 00 seconds YES :white_check_mark:
Bal-LAC any team score first 7 mins 30 seconds YES :white_check_mark:

Cherish these times because they are few and far between. I think I may be done for the year

1 Like