College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

See. TCU last year. Just doesn’t matter. 13-0 P5 is in

Yall talking about quality wins when there are about 7 teams that aren’t straight dog shit this year

PSU and Iowa are both top 20 awesome

And more to that

OSU has been pretty bad all year and eeeked out wins vs other bad teams

Every time I watch Bama this year. Trash

Georgia and Oregon and Michigan are legit

That might be it

Iowa is not top 20. They’ve won a bunch of close games against shit teams and are like 3 games above their win expectancy. They’re a luckbox.

PSU is a legit good team, held back by not being as good as UM or OSU. They were also so much closer to beating OSU than people realize. Flip that holding call on the pick 6 and it’s nailbiter.

Strength of schedule is an unobservable construct that can only be estimated so you have to define what you’re even dividing into quantiles first (which I don’t agree should happen). No one is even using the same definition of SOS let alone the same inputs to the models. There’s no version of SOS you could come up with that couldn’t be shown to have some theoretical or methodological weakness, but there are ones that fewer of those things to a lesser degree. None of the publicly available SOS metrics are in that category though.

You’re talking about the donks who are completely making this shit up as they go. I’m not wasting any time analyzing that. If you’re interested, maybe following GoldenBears on 2p2 who apparently spends a lot of time trying to predict what the committee will do each week only to never be right about it.

I don’t follow college football closely but the optics/controversy/etc of not letting an undefeated ACC champion in are so bad it’s a mortal lock not to happen just from a human behavior standpoint.

1 Like

Like if wake forest won every game 10-7 and looked terrible and went 13-0

But keeping FSU out at 13-0

lol

FSU also beat LSU before LSU’s entire secondary got injured

Will never happen, but Iowa somehow winning the big ten championship game like 12-10 would be one of the more hilarious results in college football history.

2 Likes

It would… upset me, but yeah you’re 100% right.

1. The sign stuff
  2. The ferentz nepotism stuff
  3. The big ten west never winning a big ten champ game until the last year of the big ten west
  4. Michigan falling on it’s face
  5. The playoff implications
  6. OSU out of the playoff

otoh i desperately want the big ten commissioner to have to get harbaugh the trophy

The whole benefit of Deion Sanders as a head coach is that he’s Deion Sanders. He’s supposed to leverage his undeniable star power to lure good players to Boulder, and right now that momentum is stagnating. Getting Travis Hunter to Jackson State and bringing him along to Colorado was a huge coup, but he’s only one player. If the big things coming aren’t capable offensive linemen who will keep Deion’s son upright, the coach might need to find a backup plan.

1 Like

:leolol:

:harold:

Uhhh…

Coach Mike Norvell said Friday that Rodemaker passed initial testing on the field Saturday but began feeling symptoms Sunday.

The word concussion does not appear once in this article great reporting assholes. They are totally going to second impact this guy for a chance to get mercy ruled by UGA.

Overrrrr tonight over over over

UW so fast

1 Like

I’ve seen enough Heisman goes to Milroe

Somebody cut me those clips of every teevee idiot saying “HoW dO yOu NoT pUt bOtH oF tHeSe TeAmS iN?”

Refball

these teams suck sorry