College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

100%, the 4 13-0 teams go in.

Oh man the Michigan worst cheating cfb ever people are 100% losing their shit on twitter right now itā€™s hilarious

No, but also, I thought Michigan would at least have the decency of running a train. Seems pretty weird to be hearing about how fraudulent and susceptible UW is when Michigan needs a dubious call to put even 17 points on lowly Iowa.

1 Like

Ehhh Washington has been beating the charges since they beat Oregon for the first time.

Brian Ferentz breaks his headsetā€¦ their offense gets better.

uh oh, looks like it got him a new one

rofl no chance at that qb sneak

Controversial

1 Like

Texas, Oklahoma >>>>>>>>> rest of Big12

ACC is known trash especially with Daboā€™s boys down.

But no way FSU should get left out, nor do I think they will be. Their fanbase is big enough to cause a general strike or something uncomfortable, hell they got Jameis Winston off rape charges and the crab leg supply in Tallahassee still has not recovered since his time there. Theyā€™re always in if undefeated.

Texas not going and Bama going is just stupid, no one who takes this remotely seriously could vote that way.

Sucks but itā€™s just one of those years where it works out that way. Bama has gotten fucked legitmately in the past but this isnā€™t a proper jobbing. The (likely) 4th seed beat them h2h, sorry about your luck. 4 team playoff was a stupid idea and itā€™s been proven many times already.

Iā€™m OK with it tbh. They beat everyone whose fans have been talking shit to me since the 2020 title run and they will destroy whatever team they face in the Sugar bowl, hopefully an Ohio regional university.

1 Like

Why wouldnā€™t Georgia be in if Michigan loses?

Itā€™s the same argument. 12-1 Georgia is better than 13-0 FSU

I think we can safely eliminate the UM losing scenario. Obv #1 overall.

But enjoy the unresolvable debate.

uhhh they called forward progress stopped thatā€™s not reviewable right?

tOSU, Bama, UGA only teams with quality losses. Thatā€™s got to beat UM, UW, and FSU, right? Right?

rut roh fsu the dream might be dying

THATā€™S A PICK

oh shit heā€™s out

Quit begging. He was clearly oob.

reacting live calm down

Thereā€™s your pick

Michigan about to cover lol

YESSS FSU

:rotating_light::rotating_light:Iowa over 100 yards :rotating_light::rotating_light:

That suplex is 100% roughing wtf, ref went for his flag and missed, then didnā€™t call it