College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

hahahahahahahahhaha oh wow

https://twitter.com/hassel_chris/status/1730983730682933563

Klatt trying to frame this as ā€˜FSU v Texasā€™ assuming bama in, which is absurd.

They arenā€™t leaving the sec out.

1. Michigan
  2. Washington
  3. Texas
  4. Alabama

Itā€™s not like itā€™s some trash ACC team like wake forest or NCST or duke. Itā€™s fucking Florida state

Michigan
Washington
Texas
FSU

Has to be. Swap 3/4 if you want or 1/2 if you want. Thatā€™s the only outcome for justice and freedom. Lol

1 Like

Ok letā€™s see pettiti give Harbaugh the trophy

Books seem pretty convinced FSU is getting left out and Alabama is in.

Who will be favored Michigan vs Alabama?

1 Like

It would be fairly criminal as well to judge the fsu offense based on the third string qb.

Our second stringer got a concussion when he slid and got targeted by a UF player.

Iā€™m pretty happy about an ACC championship, regardless. This team was in shambles 3-4 years ago.

I mean their 2nd string looked like trash last week and they could have easily lost to Florida.

I am warming to 13-0 FSU being left out, no matter how much I want the SEC out in the cold.

Harbaugh let his players take the trophy. Refused to take it from pettiti

Rivalry week in the swamp.

If weā€™re judging teams based on rivalry week, Bama should be out by squeaking by Auburn.

2 Likes

I still think Texas is the one that gets shafted, but Iā€™m less confident in that than I was this morning.

1 Like

I would hate to give UM a cupcake, but it should really be UM/UW in the rose bowl

1 Like

Anyway my guess is FSU gets in, Texas out.

That makes no sense at all

Why would Bama jump a team they lost to

Especially if Georgia had won, UM/UW in the Rose Bowl and UGA vs. FSU/Texas in the Sugar Bowl would be A+ perfect. Itā€™s not as neat and tidy when Bama, FSU, and Texas might all be excluded, which means that UM and UW are probably 1 and 2 and thus wonā€™t play each other. But I guess I got 1 UM vs 4 Bama and 2 UW vs. 3 Texas.

I wouldnā€™t be okay with that.

That FSU defense played like a CFP team.

If the title game had a high-octane offense and shit defense and the score was 45-35, I donā€™t think people would be complaining as much. I donā€™t understand why that is okay, but 16-6 isnā€™t.

Half of a CFP team isnā€™t a CFP team. And Iā€™m not convinced that Louisvilleā€™s defense is CFP material such that FSUā€™s offense deserves a pass, especially when the parsimonious explanation for their horrible offense is due to starting QB3, who would still be an abomination to watch in the CFP.

Iā€™d agree with this, but no one seems to complain when the offense is the half of the CFP team.

1 Like