COVID-19: Year 4 - You down with JN.1?

something something cluster bombs

2 Likes

These conspiracy jackasses always wind up going antisemetic, every single time.

https://twitter.com/nancylevine/status/1680206573753491457?s=20

He says he knows a lot about bioweapons because he’s been “doing a book on it for the past 2 1/2 years”. It’s no wonder he appeals to the “do your own research” crowd!

RFK Jr is a non story. He’s not going to get .01% of the vote and we only know who he is because of his last name… which is the only thing of substance about him. He’s probably the last Kennedy to ever be famous.

RFK Jr. would be a non-story if the media didn’t keep hyping him up, great to see them constantly doing that. His constituency is just a tiny group of hardcore Q-anon freaks.

Some normie needs to bite the bullet and launch a primary campaign so we can focus on them instead of this conspiracy theory dickclown.

1 Like

This dude would have a legitimate shot at the republican nomination for president. He is in the wrong fucking party.

2 Likes

Nah, in a primary where Biden is a sure thing he will get plenty of protest votes. He’ll have delegates to the dnc, which is fucking crazy given his views.

Yeah isn’t his cousin (JFK Jr.) part of the big QAnon lore somehow?

2 Likes

I’ve seen this play somewhere before…

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1680227322509635595?s=20

This asshole is on tape

https://twitter.com/TriuneTimes/status/1680195778306793472?s=20

COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians…

I think part of the problem is the word “targeted”. It’s easy to infer that he means “intentionally designed” but the next thing he said was:

We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted like that or not…

So it sounds like he’s unsure about that point but clearly open to the possibility.

But that position is really hard to reconcile with his new defense, which is:

I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered.

Why only the Ashkenazi Jews? Are they supposed to be the extra-sneaky Jews or what? I don’t think I’ve seen a conspiracy where it’s specifically the Ashkenazi Jews trying to take over the world.

Apparently Ashkenazi Jews have a higher risk of certain rare genetic diseases, including Cystic fibrosis and Tay-Sachs disease.

What Are Jewish Genetic Diseases?

Jewish genetic diseases are the conditions that tend to be carried by people of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry at a high or higher rate that people of other ancestral backgrounds. Each ancestral background has its own set of genetic conditions. Our program recommends preconception screening for at least 19 Jewish genetic diseases for people of Eastern European descent (Ashkenazi background).

Also:

I have no idea if Kennedy is right about Jews being immune to COVID or whatever (I kind of doubt it!), but I don’t think it’s necessarily a bonkers (or inherently antisemitic) theory.

Hard disagree because he paired it with Chinese people, who in his world are blamed for engineering and intentionally releasing the virus.

But I cannot stress enough how little of a shit I give. RFK is a big conspiracy theory guy, and all conspiracy theories if you follow them to their natural conclusions seem to lead to antisemitism.

https://conspiracychart.com/

This was him playing footsie with the antisemitic line of no return.

Ashkenazi Jews are the largest group of diaspora in Europe and thus in America also. So, to the anti-Semites, they are the infiltrators.

Maybe due to a genetic bottleneck. Ah, it’s so gross how legitimate science gets funneled into racist bullshit conspiracy theories about the Jews and the Chinese poisoning the well.

2 Likes

Most Republicans vaccinate their kids, btw. This whole thing is fringe bullshit even by Republican standards.

I’ve seen multiple docs/researchers say he is full of shit. Like his underlying thesis is about as real as Trumps light bulb up the bum. Like he’s making up theory out of whole cloth.

:shocked_pika:

1 Like

I thought ProPublica was some lefty outfit—they broke the Clarence Thomas corruption story, they have written about health insurance claim denials, and taxes paid by the rich. I see now they also uncovered the IRS “targeting“ conservative groups (that was totally justified because they were political and not charitable). Looking at their history I think that that is a fair tradeoff. They are supposed to be independent. I’m stuck in the USA #1 overton window that I assumed they were super lefties.