COVID-19: Year 4 - You down with JN.1?

You must be in the Illuminati that they gave you that info. All the normies just get both shots in one arm and end up activated.

Must be. I wanted them in one arm for the activati…uh I mean beause I’m a side sleeper and didnt want both arms to be sore.

Uhhh… but you still likely wouldn’t know if it was a severe reaction

Other than injection site soreness, no reaction so far. Highly unusual for me. 20 hours in so I’m thinking I’m nearing fading it this time.

1 Like

I had bad feverish symptoms with chills and such last night. I never react well to the vaccine. :frowning:

1 Like

Flu, COVID, shingles vaxes have always given me a strong reaction. So this is weird.

I got whalloped by every COVID shot starting with #2. No reaction this time. Made me wonder if I really got it.

Second shingles shot was rough, that was a 2-dayer.

Never been sick from a flu or covid shot but I always get severe arm soreness. Both of my arms hurt today, the covid one being a little worse. Really wish they’d put in one arm.

Shingles vacc likely caused my Guillain-Barre syndrome. Now I have PTSD for every damn shot and have to skip out on several of them. Probably still going to get the latest Covid booster, but it’s not a no-brainer.

1 Like

same, and I got the flu shot with it

ok this is weird, 19ish hours later I feel like total dogshit, never has happened before

ooph gbs is no joke.

Yea obviously, pretty sure she just meant injection site reaction. I didn’t care enough to argue with a cvs pharmacist over it, so let her put them where she was comfortable with.

1 Like

Yeah I’m on hour 30 and I’m still fucked up

at disneyland today. not a single mask in sight, feel weird when I put it on in crowded areas. When I last went 9 months ago I saw sporatic mask usage. I guess it really is just an endemic thing now. Everyone I have close contact with on a day to day basis just got it, I’m still not pozzed somehow. I know a girl who’s on her 4th severely ill case. I keep telling her I’m 100% positive that’s not good for you long-term. Everyone I know acts like it’s some kind of medical wonder, but I think it’s probably just because I kept up with all the shots/boosters since day 1 and never was exposed to it before the vaccine came out. It is a little weird to me how many people I know getting sick and I’m still not (at least not symptomatic). I test about once a week still, but it feels almost pointless.

3 Likes

@CaffeineNeeded are home strep tests an intended thing these days? There a few on Amazon but wasn’t sure if these like diverted from clinical sales or actually meant to be marketed to consumers?

never seen or heard of it tbh. if we can home swap for covid i presume you could to it for strep. It’s the same general idea

Some interesting stuff in here:

The federal government is putting a lot of money behind pharma’s pursuit of a universal Covid vaccine, but until those efforts bear fruit (if they ever do), there may also be less interest in producing new formulations of the vaccine after uptake for this season’s new shot was so paltry.

Got both new COVID and flu shots on Wednesday afternoon. Felt pretty awful most of Thursday. Back to ~100% today.

3 Likes

I received the COVID and flu shots last month, and I just got a bill from Kaiser for $375. :jack_o_lantern: