COVID-19: Year 4 - You down with JN.1?

No worries, he can just commit 12ish more serious felonies to try to make that one go away. And then 144 more.

1 Like

I think if you post it from somewhere remote overseas, it could be pretty tough to track it if you are very careful.

How do they have the an address associated with the juror?

Sure. You could also just very carefully murder/kidnap the juror, and that’d get them replaced as well. If you’re willing to brazenly commit major felonies, the sky is the limit!

With reverse image search it is now trivially easy to take a phot of someone and find out who they are. Could be one method used to identify a juror.

Come on, man. The degree of difficulty on that is way harder.

Its like you’ve never murdered and kidnapped someone before.

Given the legitimate fear of doxxing everyone is ascribing to the jurors, I assume it can’t be that difficult.

You don’t even need to do that. Everyone is on social media now. Even 10 years ago when I was trying cases (and I’m sure the tech has improved) in the major cases I’d have interns running the prospective jurors through social media searches to see what their views on things were. The attorneys (and through them the defendants) get the names.

Basically this says that drying of bio matter leads to an increase in pH which helps deactivate said bio-matter. CO2 pushes the pH down, leaving it a range that sustains viability.

So CO2 is not just a proxy for air turnover but doubles as direct key factor in viability. Brings into question the 800 ppm rule of thumb as maybe not good enough.

And of course as the background CO2 goes up in the atmosphere, stuff survives longer at our peril.

Ooh, when can we expect to get this in our arms?

Edit: 2025?!?! What the fuck?

Won’t Covid be 15 strains different by that time?

1 Like

Think it’s probably under appreciated how much the Covid vaccine development / distribution was a Manhattan project type situation even despite all the inefficiencies compared to the usual pharma timeline

1 Like

But why couldn’t we learn from it and make it the norm? WTF takes so long from it passing Phase III now and not being in arms until 2025? The flu and covid still kill a shit ton of people every year.

Thanks, Trump!

Seriously need some spoof accounts out there massively bragging about Trumps accomplishments with the COVID vax. Maybe drive a few folks from Trump to RFKjr

1 Like

You can get flu and covid shots separately, so combining them isn’t considered an emergency. But yeah I’d love it if this moved faster.

Yeah but the Phase III trials showed better effficacy than either individually, no? And this is an MRNA flu shot I assume? So maybe better than the shitty flu shots we’ve been getting all these years? It should be fucking urgent.

Yes this is a mRNA shot, and it showed a higher immune response which should translate to higher efficacy but that’s not guaranteed. The flu shot tested by itself wasn’t quite as good as the high dose flu shots in older people, and was more or less the same as the regular flu shots. However, where Moderna does have edge is in being able to match the strain later in the year and closer to production. They said they expect to be about the same (maybe slightly worse) in say 3 out of 4 years, but way better in the fourth year.

It’s possible the combination has a synergistic effect in the immune system or something, though, which would be awesome.

1 Like

https://x.com/noahgarfinkel/status/1804598462299939031?s=46&t=45vgHoZvsEXz2aWNi8tmcw

The patients I had back in NH who received just the one-and-done JJ were definitely on the white trashy side.

However, I respect that many of them fought significant in-group pressure to skip any COVID vax.

Call me babe ruth cause I just called my shot.

Started feeling shitty Friday morning, was hoping it was post concert malaise after going to a show on Thursday. Got worse over the weekend, tested positive for covid today. Feel like shit. It hurts to cough. Started paxlovid so hopefully I can return to work by Wednesday. Pandemics over alright.

8 Likes