GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

TIL a title can’t have more than one emoji!

Robinson is also the guy (iirc) who paid for an abortion for his mistress while he was married, despite years of backing pro-life legislation.

Was this more recent? Wikipedia says this:

In a 2012 social media post, Robinson acknowledged that in 1989, he paid for a woman that he impregnated to get an abortion.[64] In 2022, Robinson said the woman in question was his eventual wife, Yolanda.[65]

you say “the guy” like he’s the only one, there’s probably a hundred of these guys

Jason Miller remains a senior GOP strategist dude after slipping an abortion pill into the drink of his pregnant stripper mistress who he was cheating on his first mistress with while married to yet a third woman

1 Like

Is the also a master of skipping out on child support?

Republicans in a nutshell.

2 Likes

A bog standard republican voter, ladies and gentlemen. Never ceases to amaze me how Trump got these people to become so enamored with politics and his cult. They live in a different world than we do.

I can never watch more than like 4 seconds of this stuff, it’s too cringe

these are the morons who write amazon reviews that are like “well this item is great but I ordered the wrong size, therefore 2 stars”

also the fact that there doesn’t seem to be any way to fast forward/seek through tiktoks (at least the embedded ones) absolutely justifies the government breaking them up

You can scrub through them or play them at 2x speed in the app.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

1 Like

ex-GOP candidate (endorsed by trump, lost in the general)

https://twitter.com/CristenDrummond/status/1765476844713963760

Man, I’m such a dumbass I sincerely thought there would eventually be consequences for Gaetz.

2 Likes

Just listened to a Dateline podcast episode last week about the guy that was killed. He was wrongfully convicted and spent 20 years in prison before being exonerated.

Tragic that we have no Trump tweet or TRUTH endorsing him

bahahahaha A+ job saving this for the day after he wins the primary

As long as the D candidate is remotely competent (and like the last governor he was state AG before running for governor), this guy is not winning.

This really does bring the state into play for Biden. Plus Trump endorsed him, so there may even be an avenue to running some national ads. “Donald Trump took your reproductive health rights, now he wants to take your voting rights.”

If we are to be saved in November, it will be on the strength of women voters. Men are stupid.

1 Like