GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

Could go in a few places…

Three people have been arrested for scratching derogatory comments into the cars of pro-Palestine protestors parked near an Arizona synagogue.

According to court records, one of the suspects, Lisa Karlovsky, was previously the Republican Jewish Coalition Director.

Long said he saw Lisa damage approximately ten cars, etching the Star of David on many of them. …Profanity and phrases like “baby killers” and “murderers” were also carved into cars.

All of this was caught on surveillance video.

:harold:

…it’s not clear if detectives are investigating this as a hate crime.

:what:

https://x.com/acyn/status/1784034241061195787?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Great job CNN platforming this for some reason…

“Give me gas stoves, or give me death.”

-Patrick Henry

Imagine thinking that “no, you don’t understand, it was legal” will address your problems here

OTOH, she sure did trigger the libs.

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1784021362866287007

Knowing this lady would happily shoot a dog that dared even threaten her livestock definitely explains her covid response.

This story another case of what I think is going to be a theme of Trump breaking Rs common sense and then they are surprised they don’t get away with what he does.

Like I can accept there probably are reasonable reasons some rural family might euthanize a dog by shooting it but under no circumstances is that ever going to be an endearing story to the American electorate. But she thinks it’s her version of “grabbing her by the pussy” and going to get shocked why it doesn’t work for her.

I mean, that’s pretty much the perfect embodiment of the republican cult. Fuck off and die (unless you haven’t yet been born).

IMG_1252

1 Like

(Hanania is the guy who was busted for writing Nazi stuff under a pseudonym for years)

I don’t think that narrows it down.

3 Likes

He did specify “under a pseudonym.”

Yes it seems like many of them are just fine being Nazis under there own names.

What’s wild is, if she shot a migrant coming across the border or a BLM protester or a pro-Palestine protester, she’d be a mortal lock to be Trump’s VP. But a dog? Nope, she’s toast.

That’s the state of America in 2024.

1 Like

Spotted in Morgan Hill, CA (basically the first rural-ish city you hit outside the Bay Area driving south from San Jose):

Hard to see without zooming in but the smaller blue flag says “fuck Antifa” lol. I don’t know what the yellow flag is but squinting up at it while driving under, I think it said “Proud Boys” on it??

1 Like

I can’t believe we’re going to have to live through another four fucking years of shit shit.