GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

Next week on a professional victim goes to federal prison…

2025-2026 are going to be really fun with the trials.

I hear telling the feds to eat your ass is good, viable legal strategy.

looooooool this is fantastic.Looking forward to reading the true crime books that get written about this.

https://x.com/davidsacks/status/1831504020424552760?s=46&t=NRVUXa3vbBRU_5EB8wSYdg

This could go in almost any thread here but holy fuck. He admit it! Fuck you tech bro.

:sickos:

TPM: Donald Trump has triggered a groyper meltdown

In which white nationalist Nick Fuentes realizes the leopard has eaten his face:

That’s the good stuff dot gif

Took this guy eight fucking years to realize Donald Trump is just a big rip off, but he got there.

He will be back in the fold in less than a Scaramucci.

3 Likes

Yup. This.

It will be interesting to see where MAGA go when Trump fades away. Are they just going to stop voting or will they continually push wackadoodle candidates hoping to recapture past glory?

They will continue to attempt to seize power. At gunpont.

Fuentes may be the only person in America who sincerely believes Trump’s nonsense.

Holy shit

https://twitter.com/JessicaValenti/status/1832137456801526094?t=nznizocgpCkuSFtrViFUvw&s=19

So it’s probably a lock that they find 1 bad signature and get it thrown off the ballot?

Maybe I’m sweet summer child but I would assume you would get like 20% extra signatures on something like this

It’s probably all an act, but Fuentes has been extremely derisive of Vance and he thinks Trump has turned his back on white nationalism and “life” with the abortion flip flops.

It’s basically all he gripes about these days.

Man it’s not going to be fun when Ron DeSantis is president.

I think we dodged that bullet. I don’t think he’s going to be able to turn out the ultra MAGA Trumpers at a high enough rate. The needle you have to thread to win nationally as a Trumper requires a cult. Don Jr or MTG could maybe do it. If Trump wins he either goes for a third term or annoints Don Jr or something. Otherwise I think the MAGA GOP either dies or drags the GOP deeper under water in '26 and '28.

I will report back if i get a visit from the gestapo since my name is on that petition.

6 Likes

Bye. If we had known it was your last day here, we would have had cake and ice cream.

Best of luck

8 Likes