GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

it’s kind of amazing how these dipshits can’t figure out to just cool it on this stuff until after Big Daddy wins and gets made El Presidente for Life

weirdos don’t really get the concept of dialing back the weirdness

1 Like

What the actual fuck

The entire New Hampshire Libertarian Party feed belongs in here. Thanks Leon!

Seeing more this cat stuff, gotta think some galaxy brain gop stooge told them it’s just like Vance’s couch

This Haitian stuff genuinely feels like a new low. The party should not be allowed to whitewash itself from Trump the way they did with Bush. This is what republican voters are, frankly they’ve always been like this in private.

1 Like

The venezuelan gang becoming your new landlord/neighbor shit last week was pretty bad. This is worse. It’s a really dark progression as he ramps up the racism.

And coincidentally, he’s getting his best polling of the race.

Yeah this is really gross, I may be naive but I really think they overplaying their hand with this

lol cmon they fucking love this shit and want more of it not less.

Obviously some folks like it but I think its also motivating to Ds who think it super gross

Polling says they’re being rewarded for mashing that button.

I think it’s impossible to point to this particular thing as causing slight polling changes unless polls are including some info of racist related concerns becoming more important to voters over last 2 weeks

ETA personally I think there a 2-3% of population who likely potential Harris voters but “want to hear what she has to say” in debate so I bet we get back the lost gains just from them regardless of any terrible Trump performance

1 Like

Right, but there is no group of people who will save us from Republicans if they’re called out or whatever. The movement is incapable of shame. Theyre basically already shunned from polite society, they don’t care.

Murdoch did not create this, he just profited from it. This group has always been there, the difference is now they’re out and proud.

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1833594196630114747

3 Likes

That’s fucking amazing. Love the backhanded swipe at the drug addled rednecks.

My wife works in HR in a megacorp factory in small town Ohio. They have a bunch of Haitians (by a bunch it’s like 10s or maybe 100s). It’s the same story there. Drug addict white workers cycle through constantly. The Haitians are consistent, good workers.

In Florida 2.4% of the populatian is of Haitian descent.

https://twitter.com/electionsmith/status/951609118615392256

In Florida, almost 4 percent of the Haitian-born population is Republican, according to University of Florida political scientist Daniel Smith. Just under 20 percent of Florida’s Haitian Americans are Democrats. Many others are not registered voters in the U.S., though they may remain active in Haitian politics.

Donald Trump won 20 percent of the Haitian vote in Florida in 2016. Reuters/Mike Segar

Donald Trump campaigned in Miami’s Little Haiti neighborhood in 2016. He went on to win 20 percent of Florida’s Haitian vote.

There aren’t enough Haitians to flip the state but maybe they can make a difference in some downballot races.

South Florida confirmed full of Haitians.