GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

“Can y’all believe that b…woman talking about woman things at a time like this!”

1 Like

Tbf he probably thinks tampons are recreational

Ah yes, fondly joking about violent homophobia, a favorite pastime of the Republican Party

I mean, Ted Cruz is objectively one of the most effeminate-presenting men in politics besides George Santos.

2 Likes

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1843447400528261540?s=46&t=NRVUXa3vbBRU_5EB8wSYdg

Just two pals having a giggle about political violence! Good thing the DOJ can’t do anything about it.

Merrick Garland will go down as the worst attorney general in U.S. history, behind even the guy who literally went to jail

Crosspost: abortion, elections, voter suppression, etc.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/desantis-threatening-jail-time-for-running-abortion-rights-ads-in-florida

1 Like

History will be kind to him if Trump gets curb stomped. If it’s close he’ll have a hard time. If Trump wins he’ll see his entire legacy ruined like an RBG without any accomplishments.

I don’t even totally understand the Garland appointment to begin with. Wasn’t the whole point of his SC nomination that he was some Republican-lite that Obama thought had a chance to get approved by the Senate if they weren’t being dicks? Why appoint a guy like that to AG when you have your choice of literally anyone?

Because they’re incompetent.

1 Like

To show how gosh darned reasonable they were, and because Biden didn’t want his DOJ to go too hard after Trump.

the one notable thing about these “oh, you know” stories is that at least some of them still understand it’s not a great idea to say this stuff out loud (i.e. they know they’re shitbag bigots).

Soon that emergency brake will be deactivated and our friend who has given pause will be able to gleefully call his neighbors the horrible epithets that are dancing through his racist and rotting brain.

oh yeah definitely, it’s just that most days I feel like all the shitbags have already jettisoned it, it’s kinda nice to see a few people still have a little restraint in some situations