GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

I am too goddamn old for this shit.

what

I donā€™t know what male milking is and donā€™t really want to. Obligatory Beeple pic (very NSFW)

1 Like

img.photobucket.com_albums_v133_drewski217_lol_gifs_2pqqd6v

1 Like

Thatā€™s enough internet for today!

Two unrelated tweets:

Boebert is 36 years old and about to be a grandma

2 Likes

Had a classmate get charged with statutory when the girls grandparents filed a report (same ages involved). No pregnancy.

1 Like

ā€œorder civil rights investigations of all university units in which women vastly outnumber men among the student body and/or facultyā€ lolololol right but the reverse is just the natural order of things

How are they going to identify these units without collecting sex-based data???

2 Likes

Boom fukken got em, rekt, chessmate deplorables.

1 Like

ā€œā€¦corrupting civil rights regime.ā€

Iā€™m not even mad at him anymore. Heā€™s a top 15 Republican in my book. Assuming his district in NY is mega red I hope he wins reelection lol. I might donate to his campaign for the troll/stay off the deathcamp train value. Iā€™d rather buy a drag queen a fancy meal than hold my nose and send money to his eDem opponent lol.

Itā€™s a suburb of NYC with a PVI of D+1 lol. It voted for Biden, Clinton, Obama and Obama. Dems just fucked up royally in NY in the midterms. Santos is never winning a republican primary there again, but if he did and he was actually the candidate in ā€˜24 heā€™ll lose to any dem by double digits.

Edit: The only reason he was even the candidate in ā€˜22 was because no ā€œseriousā€ establishment republicans threw their names in the ring. The map redraw that made the district only D+1 happened late in the cycle. He was a sacrificial lamb that had run and lost before. Him winning the general was a total accident. Itā€™s also why there was apparently no serious oppo research done by anyone.

2 Likes

And now weirdly I like him even more. That story is very very funny. Iā€™d been avoiding knowing much about George Santos because I assumed it would raise my blood pressureā€¦

But ever since I decided to listen to George Carlin and stopped rooting for humanity a lot of this shit is really really funny.

I remember reading Carlin years ago and thinking to myself ā€œalright buddy thatā€™s a little dark.ā€ But now I totally get it.

ah yes the party of local control and getting big government out of your life

1 Like

Bannonā€™s buddy indicted today. Now his apartment is on fire. Has the feel of Russian high rise balcony accident.

Real galaxy brain shit from Nate. Strong instincts! Thatā€™s how big-data nerds analyze things!

Nate says some dumb stuff and has said a lot of dumb stuff about the lab leak question in particular, but this seems ā€¦ fine? The public has a view, itā€™s not the view that media has been pushing, and heā€™s right, the lab leak theory does ā€œfeelā€ intuitive. A lot of people who think this are not drinking qanon koolaid.