GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

My home town!

1 Like

these AI generated scenes are getting too real

FLORIDA

1 Like

Overheard at a poker table: “Did you hear about this? An 8 year old girl found at the U.S. border had 67 different traces of DNA inside her- meaning she had been raped by 67 different men while trying to cross into the U.S.”

All I could find was one random tweet from a hardcore conservative “election integrity” activist and amplified by a hardcore anti-trans weirdo. It’s like a mashup of “Biden’s border crisis” and “everybody I don’t like is a pedo”. Apparently Mayorkis is in on it and about to be indicted for crimes against humanity?

It’s weird that conservatives are suddenly deeply concerned about the conditions and safety of migrants at the border. :thinking:

They really got fixated on pedophilia all of the sudden.

Hahahahahaha:

He announced his “Prove Mike Wrong Challenge” at a “cyber symposium” in South Dakota in 2021, saying he would give $5m to anyone who could disprove what he claimed was genuine election data he had obtained.

The guy who owned him is a Trump voter too lol

1 Like

1 Like

Forensic DNA testing does not work this way.

loooooooool all those fucks who voted to expel Jones and Pearson were protecting this sexual harasser the entire time

1 Like

more from the Tennessee legislature, on their way out the door the party of local control imposed restrictions on local municipal governments

:vince1:

:queennotamused:

4 Likes

Maybe it works like that for illegals DNA.

:woman_facepalming:

That guys got some nerve, wanting to make sure car safety mechanisms work for all body types and not just rich white men.

100% of RW outrage seems to be just them finding out about just…regular things

3 Likes

bUt WhAt PrOnOuNs wIlL tHeY uSe