3 Likes

Using a screenshot from Borat is chefs kiss lol

1 Like

Who doesn’t?

1 Like

jesus that’s terrible

Rudy should legit be in jail

1 Like

Rudy is the best side character. Whenever the writers need to rev up the show they can set up Rudy into some zany situation.

1 Like

I’m only about halfway through but there’s some wild shit in there. The media only focused on the lurid parts because ofc. Lots of shit about trump and the election might come out here, lol.

It was Pennsylvania.

Shocked picachu

1 Like

I’m very proud of the fact that I still don’t exactly know what the fuck a “groyper” is.

2 Likes

I looked it up and ran into Nick Fuentes and got pissed and was disappointed in myself that I did that.

of anyone in the world whose face I want to punch it’s Nick Fuentes.

Don’t look now, but Musk is gaining ground on the outside with his psyops and no proof this recent shooter with all the Nazi tattoos is a white nationalist.

I can’t tell the degree of sarcasm or satire here but Musk being in charge of White Nationalist Twitter with the views he holds, the reach twitter still has, and the damage he could do by tweaking internal Twitter weights is kind of ridiculous for such an asshat and total fool of a man.

when not if he goes broke, I will throw myself a small party.

The good news is that Musk is just too damn stupid to do any real supervillain shit with the power he has.

God, what a clown. It’s embarrassing how hard pop culture and the media sucked his balls and propped up his image before he took the mask off.

LOL they’re still propping him up as he outs himself as an actual Nazi.

1 Like

Now now he’s not a nazi he’s a white south african. So you know, significantly more racist and significantly worse at building cars than a nazi.

1 Like

yea probably giving him too much credit. the psyops around american white nationalist propaganda machines played perfectly into his natural prejudices. not sure why anyone’s surprised. but that’s why he’s so dangerous, because he’s so easily manipulated. he’s commenting breathlessly on deeply racist and biased graphs of black on white violence. I used to have a tier system of racism and that argument was always like level 4/5 of my system, right before “call for the full blown extermination of ‘the blacks.’”

fucking clown.

That’s the dick-out in the bowling alley guy right?