GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

WaPo: Inside a conservative confab for young women, where feminism is a lie | non-paywall link

“For the modern MAGA woman, happiness might mean being a ‘trad wife,’ fearing trans women and buying anti-woke tampons”

Chapa had been to a number of Turning Point events. In her experience, the co-ed ones are (informally) more oriented to partying and finding a “dudeservative” to marry, she said, while the women’s summit is more of a “feminine escape.” It’s women supporting women — specifically, women supporting women in their choice to reject liberal gender politics.

“You’re going to have to choose which one matters more,” [forehead monster Charlie] Kirk told a medical student who asked him whether her dream of becoming a surgeon was compatible with finding a husband. “There are a lot of successful 35-year-old orthopedic surgeons that have cats and not kids, and they’re very miserable.”

Cult members

I think it’s kinda brilliant; the GOP is creating an entire scam market for shitty anti-woke consumer products, like anti-woke tampons or beer or coffee or whatever.

The fuck is an “anti-woke” tampon?

One that advertises that it’s not for trans women.

1 Like

I don’t know what thread this shit belongs in, but it’s the perfect example of how gop brainworms, social media, and right wing propaganda have created an absurdly steep uphill climb to ever break free from these morons holding power. Up is down and down is blue and the sky is green and reality doesn’t matter. It’s so frustrating.

The Good Liars page is all videos like this, one after the other, hitting on every right wing idiocy.

1 Like

Lololol:
:letthemfight:

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1673306145606316032

Just naked blatant corruption everywhere anyone bothers to look.

AUSTIN, Texas—Investigators helping prosecute impeachment charges against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton have expanded their probe to examine a property-buying spree that began after he came under federal investigation for alleged abuse of his office, according to people familiar with the matter.

Paxton, his wife and a family trust spent almost $3.5 million buying six properties across the U.S. in less than 10 months from July 2021 to April 2022, real-estate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show. The properties are a five-bedroom luxury lodge in Oklahoma; a townhouse and two rental homes in Florida; and parcels of land in a Utah ski town and on Maui, Hawaii.

The property purchases aroused suspicions of investigators working for House members in part because of the timing and the large sums expended, these people said. Paxton made $153,750 a year as attorney general while his wife, Angela Paxton, a longtime high-school math teacher, is a Texas state senator, a role that pays $7,200 a year, plus some per-diem payments every other year.

2 Likes

paxton has been corrupt forever and under indictment forever, what happened that suddenly got everyone else in the Texas GOP to suddenly hate this dude’s guts? He must have been banging someone’s wife.

1 Like

This happened in Canada but close enough

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/3-people-stabbed-canadian-university-police-100456389

I hate to admit this but there has been a lot of accountability for people not named Donald Trump. All these yokels thought they were similarly bulletproof without realizing his immunity is unique to him personally.

Eh, I’m not sure about that.

Nothing happened to Matt Gaetz. Nothing happened to George Santos. SC Justices doing whatever the fuck they want.

Eh. Gaetz, MTG, probably not. Boebert, Paxton, Rudy, Santos, etc etc all have baaaad days in front of them. First and last for sure getting voted out in the next 1-2 cycles. I mean where is college campus wheelchair rapist “I’ve read mein kampf a couple of times I guess” dude now? Recording Rumble videos?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1674540023213858817?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

In addition to the “Where did he get the $3.5 million problem” it is also a bit suspicious that he got all of that property for ONLY $3.5 million.

The next generation of smug conservative trolls is alive and well, and the University of Chicago is there to defend them:

“Any other school would have probably expelled me by now,” he tweeted in March. “UChicago is the only top school that cares about free speech.”

1 Like

sounds so familiar

2 Likes