GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

Shocked they aren’t firing her or that she isn’t being charged over it.

It’s always like one dipshit in the classroom who complains and ruins it for everyone.

Leopard / face:

1 Like

Orden said his daughter is dying of cancer and yet he still “shows up to work every f*cking day.”

What a dumbass.

2 Likes

Imagine having a daughter who is dying of cancer and wasting your precious moments with her to show up to the house to checks notes Vote on a show-bill that has no chance of being signed into law to prevent the banning of gas stoves which is a thing that is not actually happening?

1 Like

I don’t have kids (yet) but a quote I saw on Reddit has really been resonating with me lately

Twenty years from now the only people who are going to remember how late you worked are your kids.

5 Likes

Every single time they make the Dems seem way more badass than they actually are.

More insight from the media’s go to moderate Republican

https://twitter.com/repnancymace/status/1668729803996909576?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

What’s the deal with Biden getting bribed?

I’m more in tune with derpy right wing conspiracies than most and I truly have no idea.

Basically they found some report of someone saying Biden was bribed

1 Like

It’s like 7th degree game of post office. It’s all just made up.

I heard that Putin arranged some hookers to pee on Trump and filmed it is much more likely to be actually true.

I was so sure after the whole Steele Dossier thing that Republicans had good-faith opposition to these kinds of reports!

1 Like

FYP

So apparently the House GOP can not just vote for harrumphs directed at their members but actually fine them millions of dollars by simple majority vote? And the House GOP decided they wanted to use this on Adam Schiff for the high crime of investigating Trump. But the Dems moved to table the censure, and got joined by 20 Republicans to succeed in tabling it. Right wing twitter has orbital lawn mowers.

https://twitter.com/RDog861/status/1669086424828882944

only “recommended” per that article. That’d be a clear bill of attainder.

Yeah, that seemed awfully fishy. Thanks for clarifying.

Looks like there were at least two complaining dipshits in that instance.

All cruelty, all the time