GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

This guy is like the Keyser Soze of conmen.

Did I use that right? Never seen The Usual Suspects.

Lol not quite.

Itā€™s a good movie, you should watch it

Turns out old George is about as much of a good guy as Kevin Spacey.

2 Likes

Itā€™s on my list of classics I want to see but havenā€™tā€¦ Someday!

It turns out CRT is a vastly broader category than any of us ever predicted:

1 Like

Phenomenal leopards eating faces content:

I desperately need a followup diner safari where old dudes in trucker hats weep for how much it would have helped their community and then still defend Youngkin to the death, because wokeness

I wasnā€™t sure, so I asked my wife and we debated if this was Tea or Shade as rupaul says. We came down on shade as itā€™s not corroborated

NFI whatā€™s going on here but itā€™s funny:

2 Likes

This could go in a number of places, but I just came across the American Conservative Values Fund (ACVF) ETF yesterday - and holy shit is it a great time to be alive for grifters.

As you can guess by the name, itā€™s an anti-woke libtard ETF which essentially just pares down VOO by removing ā€œwokeā€ companies and going overweight into other ā€œnon-wokeā€ S&P 500 constituents. The kicker is, they charge 0.75% instead of the typical index fund which is essentially free at this point. The other thing is, they still include the ā€œwokeā€ companies they hate on it. For example:

Yet letā€™s look at their top holdings:

Ah yes - BRK.b at #4. Letā€™s look under the hood there:

Huh, very weird. He owns a ton of ā€œwokeā€ stonks. Itā€™s almost like itā€™s all a scam and these morons line up to be grifted. Luckily itā€™s only 34m of AUM right now.

2 Likes

Holy shit that list. Iā€™d love to see the reasons for some of them. Like Bank of America is woke? Seriously? Amazon? (Probably for supporting equality.) Motherfucking Black Rock? (Probably for investing in green energy.)

Loweā€™s? JP Morgan? Walmart???

At this point if you acknowledge the future with regard to the climate and donā€™t attempt to speed up the impending doom, that makes you woke.

Probably just because it has ā€œBlackā€ in its name.

3 Likes

A school board member literally got a list of books to ban from Focus on the Family lolol

Four Toni Morrison books!

1 Like

Blackrock is surely because they run funds that invest in woke companies.

Itā€™s all a joke.

I was at training for work and glanced at the boomer next to me who had a payment confirmation email from Patriot Mobile. You can bet your ass itā€™s probably just white labeled T-mobile or some shit which they mark up and grift boomers with.

Christian values mobile service!

2 Likes

Good insight about this imo:

yeah there is so much money flowing through the griftosphere

1 Like

Too much money for me to comprehend when some schlub Iā€™ve barely heard of is getting $50M deals, I wonder how much the whole industry is worth.

Im all for asshole boomers getting fleeced but Iā€™m
not so happy about the recipients.

Libs absolutely should start a grifting operating and give the money to planned parenthood or whatever.

1 Like

It makes me extremely unsettled that, if theyā€™re offering nobody dipshits like Crowder $50M, I have to earnestly wonder if Ben Shapiro might be a billionaire

1 Like

Lol. Holy shit at the Overton Window shift. When I think ā€œliberal woke ideologyā€ I definitely think of the Walton family.

If I have to do the work fleecing them Iā€™m keeping most of the money.

1 Like