Invasion of Ukraine: Why Doesn't Russia Concede Kursk and Negotiate Peace?

I sincerely wish I couldn’t understand where you are coming from. The human toll on this thing is… yeah.

2 Likes

ru war bloggers are claiming AFU started tactical assaults in the direction of zaporozh’e

Remind me why the Chapo guys are so invested in the Nordstream pipeline thing being a CIA operation?

clicks and listens

2 Likes
3 Likes

If we discover that the CIA blew up this pipeline… that means Zelensky should give up? I don’t understand where the post-left guys are headed with this.

Zelenskyy is only fighting because the evil West compels him to do their bidding, sending their men to slaughter Russians and weaken the would-be superpower. The CIA doing the pipeline is just proof that the CIA is behind the whole war.

If this was a Gulf of Tonkin thing, that would be one thing. But the war was already on when the pipeline blew up? The CIA lizard people didn’t need to fabricate a pretext for war at that point.

1 Like
1 Like

they’ve never been headed anywhere with anything, why start now

heh, not russia’s finest moment. i’m currently leaning towards false-flag, although i do not rule out ukraine sending drones into moscow on or before may 9th.

for one, even though i do believe ukraine has drones to reach moscow, kremlin famously jams GPS signals, which makes drone navigation harder.

secondly, for those familiar with moscow geography, drone is approaching from southeast, rather than southwest, direction of ukraine.

thirdly, russian artillery shelled kherson today with many dead, but the news cycle is completely overwhelmed with kremlin drone and talk of retribution.

finally, it credibly allows moscow to cancel the may 9th parade, which is probably desperately needed, but not something they’d ever admit.

Some people believe this movement is from other flags instead of people on the dome, and while they might be Russian trolls, it sorta seems like they could be flags.

I’m not sure whether it’s people or flags changes my assessment at all, though. It would not be weird to have people on the roof of Putin’s residence given that there are snipers on the roof of the White House all the time.

The direction its coming from is at least as convincing to me as there maybe being people up there. There could be people on the dome for routine reasons AND the Ukrainians could have made the attack. I think it’s a lot less plausible the Ukrainians flew around the Kremlin to approach from the Southwest.

I think the idea that Ukraine did this is generally implausible. If they were going to try to kill Putin it probably would have been a near miss and very likely the Russians wouldn’t be admitting it had even happened.

If Ukraine did this would they really have flown the drone all the way from outside Russia? I would have thought it would get launched from within Russia? (I don’t think Ukraine did it regardless)

1 Like

it was 4am

I mean, Secret Service agents are on the roof of the White House 24/7/365, right?

Who knows when they do routine roofing inspections at the Kremlin. I said possible not likely.

in general nothing about this feels routine to me. maybe there was an alarm connected to incoming drones and they went up on the dome. or not.

lots more things are possible but unlikely. what is not possible is that this was an assassination attempt. little chance the munition was going to cause bodily harm by slamming into the roof, or even find putin. i somehow doubt he sleeps in the administration building

Yeah agreed fully. The way I see this situation it’s like 99.5% false flag and .5% everything else. As you pointed out they have a major parade to cancel and this is a very convenient pretense.