Invasion of Ukraine: Why Doesn't Russia Concede Kursk and Negotiate Peace?

not so secret now, eh?

Look at this list of victims from the Ukraine war

1 Like

haha

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, a frequent critic of Zelenskyā€™s government, said Monday night that"Ukraine is not a democracy in any recognizable sense" and accused Zelensky of attempting to ā€œimpose censorship in our country.ā€

some people are criticizing Vice here for platforming a war criminal. but i actually think this was a good direct interview

If they already claiming to know Ukraine did it this gotta be false flag right?

The possibilities are basically an internal assassination attempt and/or a false flag.

1 Like

Timing makes it seem like Russia may actually be shook about the prospects of the expected Ukrainian offensive.

Ukraine flat denying which they would anyways. Wouldnā€™t be so sure that this isnā€™t internal tension in russia

Uh, I got ā€œMassive Russian Fuckupā€ as still live.

3 Likes

Yeah I really really doubt it was Ukraine. Seems like it would be very hard for them to launch the attack. I 1000% believe that someone is hatching an unsuccessful plot to kill Putin on a monthly basis by now. Enough oligarchs are falling out of windows to support that theory too.

Yeah thatā€™s always live and would also be blamed on the Ukrainians lol.

One thing I saw on twitter was the point how when other attacks happened they denied the hell out of it, but this time theyā€™re happy to have us see it. Sure makes me question if Ukraine actually pulled this off. Russia usually seems to be too embarrassed to release this kind of stuff.

Ahh found it

1 Like

small composite material drones are almost invisible to anti-air radar, even to vaunted ones like russia claims to have. yet ukrainian drones have not only flown hundreds of miles into russian airspace, they have targeted and hit strategic bombers in engels. i find it plausible that ukraine can in fact do it.

months ago i posted in the other thread a quote by a ukrainian drone engineer/director who was commenting about their investigation of crashed russian drones. it was roughly ā€œif this is the technology they are using for military purposes, we will be hitting as far as moscow in 2023.ā€. it seemed very hopeful at that time. now, it seems like a logical goal they worked hard to achieve.

I just wanna say it would be really funny if the war ended because Ukraine did absolutely everyone a favor and assassinated Putin.

1 Like

i donā€™t think the end would be funny like that, but yeah it will be a huge favor to the west and the world.

I should note that an extremely dark sense of humor is one of the main reasons I havenā€™t killed myself yet lol. I would definitely find Zelensky surviving the war but Putin not surviving the war very very funny. Ideally Putin gets got with a drone made out of cardboard carrying a molotov cocktail because being burned alive sucks, he deserves it, and the lower tech and more jury rigged the assassination method is the funnier it objectively is.

no, i get you. best case scenario is if putin somehow croaks with his pants down, hopefully with subsequent pictures of him on the toilet. i just donā€™t think iā€™ll find humor when it ends. milllions are connected to this war through lost friends and family. an entire generation lost what they thought was their soviet/post-soviet history and identity of how they grew up. it was either always a lie, or something fragile enough that it was completely incinerated by the first barrage of grad missiles and shaheed drones.

3 Likes