Israel Palestine Conflict 2023

It’s definitely not ok. The idf competence is extremely overrated. They shouldn’t have dropped anything heavy within 500m of that hospital.

On Tuesday, Israel’s National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir said the only things that should be entering Gaza “are hundreds of tons of explosives from the Air Force, not an ounce of humanitarian aid” until Hamas releases hostages, he wrote on Telegram.

IMG_1023

They killed over 500 people. In a hospital.

1 Like

Finishing what they started.

They’re also gaslighting the world with the Trump-esque “we didn’t do it but they totally deserved it” line.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I mean if you disagree with that I’m not sure what there is to say. Hezbollah has openly stated they’d start shit if Israel attacked Gaza, and Israel is going to do that

As I expected

https://x.com/ap/status/1714373406404005947?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

Who knows what’s true

Nah, Israel is lying.

https://x.com/robertmackey/status/1714374889568911506?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Can these Palestinian rockets even conceivably cause this much damage???

This is knowable knowledge. Fucking around about how a hospital blew up is enough that I would hope even staunch supporters of Israeli actions would reconsider

It’s not fully clear if it was an IDF bomb or a Hamas rocket, certainly both sides are capable of this.

1 Like

The pics of the rocket blasts in Israel usually look like partial damage to a residential home sized building or breaking some windows on a high rise, can they really blow up a whole hospital?

real “the jan 6 protestors were antifa in disguise” vibes here

they’ve been saying they were going to do exactly this, lol

2 Likes

Possible that Hamas had stored explosives at the hospital and set them off with their own rocket to cause a massive explosion.

My money is on Hamas stored explosives at the hospital and an Israeli rocket in the area set them off to cause a massive explosion.

1 Like

If the video of the strike circulating is confirmed, I would be surprised if a single or even multiple Hamas rockets can do that kind of damage, but I don’t know. It would have to have contained ammunition or explosives inside to cause such a massive explosion.

Hamas already claimed an Israeli strike on the evacuation route when it was almost certainly a bomb. Not Auto believing Hamas is not the same as antifa at Jan 6, that’s pure inflammatory bullshit

No idea, idk how powerful these rockets are. Plus Hamas could have been storing materiel at the hospital. I’m mostly leaning toward IDF bomb but it’s not certain imo.

Part of the point of the last 40 years is to make nothing knowable so that all claims have some air of legitimacy.

Or maybe further back. Remember the Maine.

The first time I heard of Biden was when he opposed the invasion of Iraq in 2002/2003.

I thought he voted for it, but I could have just assumed that. He’s legitimately great at foreign policy which is a really big deal since the power of the job is like 95% foreign policy.