Just memes

78bql2avrg1b1

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t know the dudes on the bottom.

The guy on the right is Jordan Petersen. No idea who’s on the left.

PVN says it is Matt Walsh

After I zoomed in on it I’m not sure but I’m not super familiar with Walsh other than he is extremely unfunny

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

this dude’s whole feed is great (despite the blue check)

1 Like

4 Likes

Because by that point in the movie he had convinced everyone that hokey religions and ancient weapons are a match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

1 Like

Yeah if I saw a dude blocking bullets with a sword he’d gain some credibility. If he bounced the bullets back and dropped the shooter I’d have no further questions. Making them laser bullets and making it a laser sword doesn’t make that less crazy.

1 Like

I mean with that scene they added in '97, you see Biggs telling Red Leader he’s the best pilot in the Outer Rim or something. Red Leader seems like the kinda guy who would go with his gut and decide on the fly to let the kid have his shot.

didn’t everyone else get blow’d up

the y-wings were supposed to do it, they all got killed, then a bunch of xwings tried and all got killed. porkins, dead. biggs, dead. red leader, dead. wedge got shot up and had to disengage. There was literally nobody left but luke and han had to swoop in to be his wingman at the last second

1 Like

nerds, all the pilots died except for him is the answer

fucking pvn ponied me by a mile