Slow Pets

A thread for the best friends in our lives.

Here’s Nico, who at almost 15 years old is still going strong even with a recent cancer diagnosis.

And this is Kiwi, his feline overlord.

19 Likes

15 out of 10 and 14 out of 10 respectively.

2 Likes

I have a personal dislike for cats, but that’s a great looking pup.

1 Like

I wish I could give your post half a heart.

2 Likes

Look at its adorable little nose! Not even this cat?!

They’re good cats Brian.

3 Likes

I really wanted this red tortoise I saw at the pet store the other day but he was $250.

fyp

1 Like

Rosie continues to be our little lovebug & the light of our lives:

I’ll walk downstairs to grab something and turn around and she’ll have silently appeared behind me, dropping a ball on the ground, like “oh, of course, this is why you came down here, to play ball with me, right?”

Playing ball is serious

And ever so tiring.

12 Likes

Watching football. Have to pee. But getting up would be cruel.

5 Likes

This months installment of I hate you

1. It’s raining
  2. you put my harness on
  3. Some lady squeezed my butt and did my nails

We did come home and take a nap. We were both pretty stressed.

5 Likes

lol, when we approach Rosie with her harness she’ll spend the next minute running away from us, even though the harness always means happy things (most likely either she’s going on a walk, or to pup daycare which she loves)

Same here. She hurt her back a couple of years back and she bounces around for tweets so it seems pretty good but she is still sometimes very scared of being handled. She is happy to cuddle but don’t tough wo permission!

1 Like

13/10.

2 Likes

As suspected, for tv time she curled up by my knees. Usually she plants herself in my armpit. Still angry.

Wife had an allergy test today. She apparently tested positive for the chihuahua.

We are looking into re-homing. (The wife, not the dog)

Seriously she will need extra shots for awhile. They’ve been pretty effective with other allergies.

4 Likes

13/ 10

8 Likes

14/10

1 Like