Stupid Things Heard at Work

I think you can look at things strongly and not be a Trumper, it didn’t show up as misspelled like bigly does…

That’s a bit high, imo. I’d say more like 99%.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s possible, but I don’t think I’ve heard anyone join “look” and “strongly” other than Orange Man (or people making fun of Orange Man).

2 Likes

And it just rolled off his tongue mid sentence so I assume he’s adopted the verbiage. Maybe unconsciously from listening to him a lot.

Nice guy, but I probably would not want to go for a drink after work with him.

sales guy who sets his slack status to “working remotely” during business hours (our entire company works remotely, there literally is no office) and “vacationing” every night when he hangs it up

1 Like

so today was my last day at the new old job, didn’t get any sort of exit/offboarding from HR (I told you they’re a fucking shitshow disaster), no communication from my direct manager or his boss (the CEO), no nothing. all of my accounts are still active, I think I’m just gonna hush up and see if I can get paid a few more days

4 Likes

really wondering if I send an email to these bozos monday or just pretend like I haven’t noticed