The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

Judge will impose “sanctions.” All the fucking Commodus

Oh shit, is atrupar on Bluesky now? I could investigate restarting a bot for him.

3 Likes

He doesn’t have to hang any juries. He just has to run out the clock. He’s not doing pre-trial (or even pre-appeal I’m sure) detention.

And he’s already gone after the judge on truth social. Your move your honor.

Isn’t that a different judge?

So apparently Trump posted Letitia James’ home address.

1 Like

ah well, nevertheless

kinda - he posted a link to laura loomer’s substack (lol) which apparently had it in there.

Yeah, I mean, I’m operating on the assumption that she doesn’t post it without daddy at a minimum signing off, if not directing it in the first place. I kind of doubt Loomer got those docs herself.

commodus.gif, the strongly worded letter to come will be SO strongly worded

Hahahahaha wow.

Recommended sentence: probation and an apology letter

:harold:

From CNBC:

Powell will face six years of probation, a $6,000 fine and a $2,700 restitution to Georgia as part of the deal negotiated with prosecutors, according to remarks in a court hearing Thursday morning. A first-time offender, Powell will not face jail time.

1 Like

1 Like

So she flipped?

seems like it

Powell 100% flipped, and that has to be good

1 Like

Yeah the low consequences are a very good sign. She’s fully fully flipped. Amazing she didn’t want to get 20 years for a RICO violation I didn’t see this coming at all.

Everyone in Trumpworld is going to flip. If modern drug cartels have basically decided that being a rat is fine and have decided to go need to know because everything that guy knows is going to be known by law enforcement if the US feds get him, Trumpworld had zero chance at omerta.

I think Trump probably dies before he sees consequences, but if I was him I’d start skipping doctors visits and stop taking prescription drugs that lengthened my lifespan. Scratch that, if I was Donald I would be feeling out fleeing the country.

He’s got a year and a half tops.