The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

Not too long ago Robert Mueller was handing out sweet plea deals that signaled the imminent demise of Trump and all we got out of it was a book that no one wants to read.

3 Likes

yeah sure but trump wasn’t already indicted then.

And he was president. Really really hard to take a shot at the king you know will miss. It’s one of those stupid/brave things that it’s really easy to expect other people to do.

I believe I was promised a Kraken. Where’s my mfing Kraken?

Is Trump going to start tweeting shit about Powell?

She definitely flipped.

NOW she can unleash the Kraken.

The cheeseboro stands alone.

1 Like

I know nothing matters, but it seems like this should move the needle a little bit? I mean, when a person’s lawyers are getting got, that’s a signal that some next-level shadiness is going on.

Fulton County prosecutors are recommending a sentence of six years probation. Powell will also be required to testify at future trials, write an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia, pay nearly $9,000 in restitution and fines and turn over documents.

I’m conflicted as to whether or not this elementary school style punishment is a pathetic indictment of our justice system or absolutely hilarious in its pettiness.

I thought you were kidding.

Screenshot_20231006-152105_Chrome

2 Likes

That depends on whether you can find a single person in the state of Georgia who gives a shit about this apology letter.

It’d still be ridiculous even if the crime wasn’t as crazy as it was. Just imagine.

“We got sydney trying to overturn an election and do a coup.”

“Well, did she at least APOLOGIZE?”

lol did Cheesebro not flip? What is he doing?

To half the country it just proves how extreme the witch hunt is.

This this this. You’d think it would’ve moved the needle when the Fox News texts leaked and showed them calling their entire viewer base morons.

Nope! These assholes would still walk through fire for Tucker.

1 Like

What percentage of Fox viewers even know those texts exist? The most effective part of the right wing media world is that they’ve isolated their base in their own alternate reality.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1715370899698860276

So not only is Trump still violating the gag order, he’s still violating it with the SAME OFFENSE that triggered it, he never took it down from his website, only from Truth Social.

The cheese is pleading.

https://x.com/annabower/status/1715402064208048324?s=46