The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

Was the quote of a juror saying “this MF is guilty” actually true? No way that juror flipped

Wait wut? I thought they were stopping at 430 today. I just got to the Supercuts.

I say Guilty x 34. Lets go go go.

Man, I just don’t understand how this could possibly be an acquittal on those facts with those jurors, in that venue, with the way that trial went, and with the only questions from the jury being a readback of the strongest witness for the prosecution and the jury charge. There’s just no fucking way. No this quickly. Acquittals take a long time. Most of this morning was readbacks, they didn’t actually deliberate for that long.

Under no circumstance mention this case to the barber before you know how they feel lol

3 Likes

@bestof Surf!

IMG_1421

1 Like

There’s just no way. No way this is an acquittal. No way. I think this is the most sure I’ve been of any case pending a verdict, ever. I am more sure of this than I was the Chauvin trial. I’m sure @riverman will get a good “Lol Law” in at me when I somehow turn out to be wrong on this.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s 0 percent he getting acquitted. Out of 12 jurors in NY at least one would fight that to the death imo

I mean some of those jurors are wild. The young African-American female teacher? Come on. The one who said during selection that he has some odious views? He’s not getting acquitted.

Grunching:

Has there been a verdict yet?

Fuck, I am at work with an important thing I need to finish and I am literally paralyzed.

It’s taking them 30 minutes to fill out the verdict sheet (there are 34 counts). Should be any minute now. I agree that it’s ridiculous this isn’t being broadcast. My home state is dumb.

It was a joke.

Man I really hope some people start shooting off fireworks in the streets or something to troll Trump

Judge is on the bench.

Jurors are about to be brought in.

Everything we are getting form the news is at least 5 minutes delayed this is ridiculous.

My nephew got married by Chauvins judge. His bride clerked for the court I think.

Alternate jurors have entered.

Jury is entering.

One juror glanced at trump, the others didn’t. A good sign.