The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

With current case isn’t all this kinda for show? Like there no jury and judge already got the documents/evidence to rule?

1 Like

My understanding is they’re just trying to determine the damages to charge. I can’t see that Trump can do anything but hurt his case here, even if he just took the 5th. He should be pleading with the judge that if there was harm it was very minor, a shame they already showed Trump avoided 160 million in interest on one of the loans…

That’s his angle in his Truths

Banks and Insurance Companies made money, not even a minor default, and there were NO VICTIMS

Sure is something that Trump is the most healthy specimen his doctor has ever examined and also the best his lawyer ever seen at testifying.

—-

Christopher M. Kise, a lawyer for Trump, told reporters: “In my 33 years, I have not had a witness testify better. He’s not backing down. He’s told everyone the facts. Now that the American people know what’s going on, maybe something will change.”

Lying about how much money you have or make to get a loan you wouldn’t otherwise get is a crime and it should be. But this is by far the least offensive of his transgressions in any of the cases and basically nobody cares if people defraud…Deutche Bank.

But there are real victims. Someone else didn’t get that money. Trump got a competitive advantage in his businesses. Justice Kennedy had to retire before he wanted to.

But don’t let anyone say it’s victimless.

You’re right they could have lent it to the Sinaloa drug cartel. It was pretty blameless lol. It was Deutsche Bank lol.

1 Like

:vince2:

Eh, talking fast when testifying because you are nervous is super common.

Lol he wasn’t doing it last week. Dude just fucking loves cocaine.

2 Likes

Untitled

2 Likes

File this under… Donald Trump was definitely not trying to maintain power!

“And he said to me, in a kind of excited tone, ‘Well, we don’t care, and we’re not going to leave,’” Ellis said of the alleged Dec. 19 conversation with Scavino. “And I said, ‘What do you mean?’ And he said ‘Well, the boss’, meaning President Trump – and everyone understood ‘the boss,’ that’s what we all called him – he said, ‘The boss is not going to leave under any circumstances. We are just going to stay in power.’”

Ellis continued, “And I said to him, ‘Well, it doesn’t quite work that way, you realize?’ and he said, ‘We don’t care.’”

https://twitter.com/OliviaRubinABC/status/1724181685170733291?t=gf8Zr56_RBo2vHcAwo9KUg&s=19

DA’s office leaking proffer videos is a really bad look. Like, really bad, on so many levels, to the case, to future cooperation. Not sure wtf is going on here.

One of the defense attorneys did it and confessed…

1 Like

Well somebody has to be the last to know. Think the news came out about this time yesterday.

Lol didn’t notice that was 3 days old.

Yours was 3 days old? Huh. I even refreshed and it said 2h, I must have taken a screenshot of a screenshot? But now it says 4h.

I’m so confused.

Edit. Never mind I’m slow too. You responded to a 3 day old post.

I will leave this up to highlight my own feeble mind.

1 Like

We didn’t name this site…

For nothing!

I have no idea what any of this means.

Forget about this trial he will either be president or already in jail

LOL LAW

https://x.com/hugolowell/status/1725217561615155322?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg