The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

1 Like

1 Like

Page 3: The Boxes Hoax Case against me should be dropped immediately. I have done nothing wrong!

That’s a winning argument. It conveniently ignores the number of documents and the fact that Biden immediately turned them back over and Trump refused, then turned some over and lied about the rest, but the Biden situation is just a huge unforced error.

Garage vs office is bad for Biden.

VP vs POTUS who can declassify is bad for Biden.

Mar-a-Lago vs Biden’s house is bad for Biden, if you ignore all the foreign agents walking around Mar-a-Lago.

Immediately after the presidency vs six years later is bad for Biden.

Good luck convincing 80% of the country of anything more Biden friendly than “Both sides gonna both sides,” and probably 50-60% will think Biden’s was worse within a month.

1 Like

Yeah the docs case against Trump is effectively cooked at this point i think. But of course, he was never going to face consequences anyway.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I think a line of “Marxist Maniac” brand t-shirts, hats, and bumper stickers would sell pretty well. Got a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!!

that’s a winning slogan for ‘24.

also, “BLANK FROM HELL” is turning into a bit of a crutch. sounds like someone needs the tweeting package subscription to grammarly.

1 Like

On the other hand, maybe the Justice Department will decide “you can’t indict a sitting president” only applies to Republicans.

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/robbo75/statuses/109666219964605984
Thank you!