The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Very good things are happening behind the scenes for the Republican Party. Intense but Smart negotiations between GREAT and PATRIOTIC people are ongoing. They all love our Country, and want something to go forward, ASAP. This “event” will end up making the Republican Party STRONGER and more UNITED than ever before. OUR NATION IS AT STAKE. Stay tuned and, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

2 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Sickos yes yes

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

3 Likes

i admit i enjoy watching votes in which not only Macarthy loses to Jeffries, but trmp also loses to Others.

1 Like

Good things will be soon happening for the Republican Party, and 2024 will be a “Monster” (in a good way, of course!).

He’s not wrong about Facebook.

he’s still on it though.

At least facebook is trying something other than fellating a billionaire like Twitter

Happy 1/6 day, y’all.

3 Likes

I don’t know why “monster” is in quotes but that word in the same sentence as “party” and an insistence that it’s a good thing when it almost certainly will not be reminds me of the party poker monster tournaments. Online poker took its first major hit shortly after so if this is reused code in the simulation I’m hoping for the same here.

Trump has shown quite the penchant for using quotation marks in very random places, safe to assume he has no clue as to their appropriate “use”.

1 Like

Probably something like the first manager I had who used quotes for “emphasis”.

1 Like

Good news for “Trump!”

1 Like

1 Like

It’s amazing how poorly Fake News CNN, and MSDNC, are doing in the Ratings. TRUTH SOCIAL IS DELIVERING A FAR BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT VOICE!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Curious to see how this shakes out for Trump. He endorsed McCarthy and will take credit for his (likely) eventual win, even though McCarthy and his allies know it had little/nothing to do with Trump. But then Trump is kind of tied to the success/failure of this House and it’s likely to be a total shitshow. How does that help him in 2024?

Seems like he should have shut the fuck up and stayed out of it.