The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Surprised they didn’t get some right wing donors to cough up big money to pay some former titter engineers.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Does anyone without a narcissistic personality disorder look at a picture of themselves that looks like that and think, “Yes, this is exactly how I want to present myself, that looks awesome.”

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

1 Like

I promise you this — with me at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, no one will lay a finger on your firearms!

(video TRUTH)

1 Like

If we can send $120 BILLION DOLLARS to Ukraine, then we can afford 1/10th of that amount to protect American children in American schools!

I will order the ATF to stop bullying gun store owners, and instead go after drug dealers, human traffickers and criminal cartels!

The Biden gun-control agenda is part and parcel of the left-wing crusade to weaponize government against law-abiding citizens while letting criminals roam free.

(video TRUTH)

imagine thinking that “moar guns” is going to get you elected nationally in 2023 after weeks of protests in checks notes Tennessee.

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

Thank you @JimBanks!

How many of those people marching were ever Trump voters, though? Like even in the reddest states, a third of the population votes D. I’d love to be wrong but I don’t see this as America finally turning the corner on having the worst stance in the world on guns.

2 Likes

Yup. The 2020 election was so interesting because of the way absentee voting caused weird shifts back and forth in vote dumps. Anyone else remember blue Idaho early that evening?

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/TomFitton/statuses/110194362997484152
So true!

If DeSantis wins (unlikely), Dems can attack him with Trump’s own words and dent the MAGA turnout.

1 Like