The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Something hilarious about Trump just happening to post a Nixon letter the day after the talk about Nixon drunkenly demanding nukes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

STOLLEN

If my cofefe gets stollen one more time im going to rigg the next election.

Still have moments of awe when I think about how this idiot became the most powerful man alive.

I think “rigg” is a purposeful mispelling in reference to “bragg.” not clever, but definitely in his range for he and his followers to think it’s clever.

My theory is he just can’t spell rig properly.

5 Likes

fancy play syndrome

4 Likes

What’s really funny is he thinks the letter from Nixon is like the coup de grace in his book thats going to be a massive selling point for his adorning fans.

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you spend so much time around Roger Stone.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I imagine Trump looks forward to embarrassing anyone who worked for him at the first chance he gets. Like, before going to bed he reviews a list and hopes that one of them shows up in the news or says something even slightly negative about him so that he can air all his grievances.

What a fucking pathetic loser.

1 Like

Gotta be honest, I’m surprised he even remembers mulvaney. Maybe his brain actually is still working

nah because if he mispells stuff he doesn’t do it so consistently. it’s probably some qanon thing. seriously. he loves that shit.

Thank you @JimJordan!

(video TRUTH)

1 Like

Gasoline has just hit a 5 month high. Now that Biden has emptied the Strategic Oil Reserves, which should never have been done, here we go again…And so unnecessary. I had oil and gas at long term Record Lows - And NO INFLATION!