The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Going into the heart of Enemy territory, but maybe the Enemy is changing?

The existence of an insider witness, whose identity has not been disclosed, could be a significant step in the investigation, which is being overseen by Jack Smith, the special counsel appointed by Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. The witness is said to have provided investigators with a picture of the storage room where the material had been held. Little else is known about what prosecutors might have learned from the witness or when the witness first began to provide information to the prosecutors.

Sounds like we got him! :leolol:

Honestly nobody should do one of these televised debates ever again. They’re a terrible format and don’t accomplish anything.

My mental health can’t handle a Trump v. Biden debate in 2024.

Leading big in all polls, including against Biden. Thank you!

TITLE 42 EXPIRES NEXT WEEK. This date will go down in infamy!!! Our Borders will completely collapse. We will be, officially, a THIRD WORLD NATION!

Many people are saying, about me, “I ALONE CAN FIX IT.” Thank you - You will be very happy!!!

CROOKED JOE BIDEN WILL NOT ATTEND THE KING CHARLES’ CORONATION. THE UNITED KINGDOM IS NOT HAPPY. BIDEN WANTS TO SLEEP!

Page 2: ALSO, just as in the Mueller Scam case, you can’t have Obstruction of Justice if there is NO CRIME or, even more so, if they MAKE UP A CRIME!

Trump isn’t going to do any more debates. And honestly, neither should Biden. Nobody needs a fucking debate at this point to figure out who to vote for if it’s these two again, it’s pointless theater.