The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

seems like there’s some more defaming going on

1 Like

the long one is basically this lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Lololol

In that interview, Carroll said that what Trump did to her “hurt” and was “not sexual.” When Cooper said that most people think of rape as a violent assault, she responded, “Most people think of rape as sexy. Think of the fantasies.” She said she preferred the word “fight” to the word “rape.”

2 Likes

THIS WITCH HUNT IS ALL ABOUT ELECTION INTERFERENCE, BUT SO FAR IT SEEMS TO BE BACKFIRING ON THE RADICAL LEFT MISFITS WHO CAN’T WIN AN ELECTION WITHOUT CHEATING!

And some, I assume, are good people.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS WOMAN, WHO MADE A FALSE AND TOTALLY FABRICATED ACCUSATION, IS. HOPEFULLY JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED ON APPEAL!

So does Carroll get to sue again now?

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

lol he’s clowning on CNN for having him on a town hall (“they’re desperate to get those fantastic Trump ratings back”) and then wonders if it means a new era of CNN “without fake news” or if it will be “a total disaster for all, including me”

1 Like

She does. Probably diminishing returns though.

1 Like

WTF is CNN doing? I guess it’s an equal airtime thing? But seriously, what the fuck. They’re giving airtime to a man who attempted to overthrow the US government.

It’s a higher ratings thing, not an equal airtime thing. They’ve been moving to the right rapidly the last several months.

Money talks and democracy walks.

Hilariously Republicans still hate CNN even more than MSNBC!

1 Like

Yeah I was a little surprised to see the Scott Baio “leaving California due to homelessness and high crime” story migrate from FoxNews (3 days ago) to CNN yesterday, but that’s a sign of the times.