The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

So Dominion gets almost a Billion Dollars and I, after years of Fake News, Hoaxes, Scams, and Investigations, am entitled to NOTHING? Is that really the way it’s supposed to work? I don’t think so!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

OK read this tweet and tell me Trump isn’t funny.

2 Likes

Nah.

Trump is only funny in a meta way. Like the Lets Go Brandon thing. It’s funny that other people think this is funny.

Oh I’m for sure laughing at him. But he’s definitely funny. Even after he killed a million people… the fact that he’s walking around running his entirely not in on it mouth is kind of hilarious.

Like think about how Rupert would feel after reading that. Trump is just salting Murdoch’s very real grievances against him. That’s super super funny.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Yeah, I’m pretty sure Trump has a higher body count than ‘W’ at this point.

1 Like

he’d be proud of that

(image TRUTH)

Lol they found the weakest link. Good letter.

Good letter?! My jaw dropped at the hilarity of this sentence:

Unlike President Biden, his son Hunter, and the Biden family, President Trump is being treated unfairly.

Like a real lawyer wrote this? Haha what the fuck?

1 Like

Good in that Garland is likely to back off him even more in response. Maybe more like shitty letter addressed to a good mark?

Multiple lawyers wrote that! Most embarrassing profession ever.

to be fair, it’s probably explicitly designed to be read by MAGA dingbats who think this is how serious toughbguy lawyers do.

2 Likes
3 Likes

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!